Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 5/19/2018 at 10:53 PM, mistertim said:

Looks like he corrected the tweet.

I just hope Melanie is still ok too.

kUuht00m.jpg"Hoping what's-her-name and her LOSER kidneys get Better SOON..... Barron keeps following me around as if I am supposed to help him with homework.  That is HER job.... I am Getting America and my Wife back to WORK. MAGA!"

It's so sad watching dementia develop over time in people.  You try and think maybe they're just distracted, wonder if they were always so forgetful, etc., but once you know its just sad, watching the slow decline.  Day by day, week by week.

32 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

It's so sad watching dementia develop over time in people.  You try and think maybe they're just distracted, wonder if they were always so forgetful, etc., but once you know its just sad, watching the slow decline.  Day by day, week by week.

Pretty funny. Video is from last August Hurricane Irma.

16 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Pretty funny. Video is from last August Hurricane Irma.

That actually makes it worse.  I was cutting him some slack bc I thought this was new and he was just remembering notes that probably assumed Melania was still healing from surgery, but now he's got no excuse.

https://www.theonion.com/the-onion-has-finally-read-michael-cohen-s-2013-email-1826197533

‘The Onion’ Has Finally Read Michael Cohen’s 2013 Email Regarding His Client Donald Trump And Would Like To Discuss The Matter Further At His Convenience

In a free press, journalists must expose the truth even if it upsets those in power. Our work often leads to significant backlash, and we at The Onion are no strangers to receiving threats of legal action. While we generally dismiss them as the baseless accusations they are, we recently found an old cease-and-desist letter from the president’s personal attorney that has caused us to reexamine this policy.

Our editorial board would like to formally announce that we have finally read Michael Cohen’s 2013 email regarding his client Donald Trump and would like to discuss the matter further at his convenience.

In 2013, we published a piece by Mr. Trump titled “When You’re Feeling Low, Just Remember I’ll Be Dead In About 15 Or 20 Years.” Mr. Trump’s column, which was thoroughly vetted by our editors, simply endeavored to offer any of The Onion’s over 10 billion readers who had found themselves depressed about the state of the world a hopeful reminder that he would mentally and physically deteriorate and most likely die very soon.

Shortly thereafter, we apparently received an email from Mr. Cohen. Unfortunately, this email must have been improperly sorted by one of the Malaysian children who work in our mailroom, and was only discovered crumpled up under a pile of journalism awards in a remote corner of our offices last week. We read the email, and given Mr. Trump’s ascension to the presidency since its writing, we want to apologize for the delay and would be delighted to meet with Mr. Cohen in person—at the White House, perhaps?

In the spirit of transparency, here is Mr. Cohen’s letter, printed in full:

image.gif.b04884575868a4d7968f842503ef8fb6.gif

Archived