Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Makeover Monday - ONLY post any bugs/issues/questions you find here

TK

10 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I can't for the life of me figure out how to switch it over to mobile...

5 minutes ago, PortisBetts said:

It switched automatically on my phone browser 

If you're on your phone, you're on the mobile version of the site. No more mobile/full site option for phone browsers. 

• TK locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic
4 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Will it go to the last post viewed by me in the thread as it did before?

It should. That said it may or may not take some time as it's still rebuilding a **** ton of stuff in the background. 

When I go to my settings, notification settings, profile, avatar, etc. it just sits there with the circle in the middle of a blank page spinning and never brings up the settings to modify/change.  And it won't stop, it freezes like that, the only way out is to shut down the browser window and restart.  This is from my desktop computer, if that makes a difference.  Posting is working fine though.  

Were signatures disabled?  Cause mine is gone.  And were the Avatars being changed to circles on purpose?  

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I don't see a multi-quote button.  On rare occasions, there is more than one of you ES clowns at a time who needs to be quoted.

+ next to the quote button

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

When I go to my settings, notification settings, profile, avatar, etc. it just sits there with the circle in the middle of a blank page spinning and never brings up the settings to modify/change.  And it won't stop, it freezes like that, the only way out is to shut down the browser window and restart.  This is from my desktop computer, if that makes a difference.  Posting is working fine though.  

Were signatures disabled?  Cause mine is gone.  And were the Avatars being changed to circles on purpose?  

Circles - yes

aware & checking on the rest....

Every time I click on a thread or something that causes the page to refresh, I get logged out and have to log back in.  Also, I don't see multiquote and not much color.  Is it possible I'm on the mobile site even though I'm on my PC at work?  If so, how do I fix it?  Thanks.

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Every time I click on a thread or something that causes the page to refresh, I get logged out and have to log back in.  Also, I don't see multiquote and not much color.  Is it possible I'm on the mobile site even though I'm on my PC at work?  If so, how do I fix it?  Thanks.

Checking on the refresh/log out issue

Multiquote is the + box next to the QUOTE 

Not much color? please post a screen shot so I have a better idea of what you mean

No more mobile/desktop skins - see earlier answer above

Just now, TK said:

Checking on the refresh/log out issue

Multiquote is the + box next to the QUOTE 

Not much color? please post a screen shot so I have a better idea of what you mean

No more mobile/desktop skins - see earlier answer above

The refresh issue seems fixed.  Once I actually posted something, it stopped.  Thanks though.  How do I take a screen shot?  (please don't laugh)

Archived