Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sharknado 4 - The Fourth Awakens

Dont Taze Me Bro

Part of me has wanted to watch these, and the other part has repeatedly slapped the part that wants to watch, because it just feels like people are spending a bunch of money to call me stupid.

Unless there is some weird psychologically ingenious Snakes on a Plane type deception going on, I will be missing out on this as well.

Unless there is some weird psychologically ingenious Snakes on a Plane type deception going on, I will be missing out on this as well.

There isn't. It's just hilarious how absolutely horrible and poorly made, acted, conceptualized etc they are. After the first one, they got in on the joke and have just taken it further and further with 2 and 3 in levels of cheeseball absurdity

Gonna need 3 more threads on this

Lmao I just noticed those

Gonna need 3 more threads on this

No clue how that happened lol.

Part of me has wanted to watch these, and the other part has repeatedly slapped the part that wants to watch, because it just feels like people are spending a bunch of money to call me stupid.

Yeah, it's so insanely bad acting and plot, it's just hilarious.  One of the ultimate B-side movies, hell, this could create another level, C movies lol.  But like Momma said, they just continued to build on the stupid and ran with it and we now have 4 movies.  

I mean, Mark Cuban was the President of the United States in the 3rd one, Chris Jericho was an amusement park ride attendant lol.

1st one was true cult classic, lost count the number of times I've watched it

2nd one they definitely were trying too hard, and best part was the app

3rd one was back to its roots of being ridiculous and accepting it (I love watching people's brain twitch when I explain they were fighting sharks in space)

4th one? I'm concerned they may have run out of ideas (will check it out when I get a chance, but that's vibe I'm getting as well from people)

While I thought it was funny, it was definitely the worst in the franchise.  There were some flashes of the greatness that was the original and part 3.  I still liked it, my daughter thought it was funny too.  Definitely a drop off from the last one.

So will there be a 5th movie?   It looked like Nova appeared at the end of movie standing on the Eiffel Tower.  Which earlier in the movie the comment was made about how she must be happy she in Paris.  

That wasn't a preseason game. It was a scrimmage. I was there.

Oh and I have never seen this show or movie.

Sorry, that was a reference to the thread ~1 year ago where someone posted the same message about the Redskins-Ravens suspended scrimmage ~10 times.

Do you need to view the previous Sharknados in the Sharknado epic to properly enjoy Sharknado the 4th Awakens?

I would say yes, because the other three were a lot better.  The first three are on Netflix.  It's supposed to be stupid and make absolutely no sense and contain horrible acting.  One of my friends got me interested in the franchise right before the third movie came on last year.  But I love stupid, B-side movies like this. 

Edit:  Not only were the first three better, but there is a story going on and a timeline.  Like Renegade said, the first one was a true cult classic.  I still watch it from time to time.

While I thought it was funny, it was definitely the worst in the franchise.  There were some flashes of the greatness that was the original and part 3.  I still liked it, my daughter thought it was funny too.  Definitely a drop off from the last one.

Agreed, broski.  Just saw it.  It was funny and stupid, as it should be.  But, the other 3 were def better.  Still mindless fun, though, if you enjoy the series overall!

Archived