Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you had an unlimited advertising budget but no product

Sacks 'n' Stuff

^ No product.

Unless you can buy these pills somewhere and resell them but really, if these women need weight loss pills, wouldn't we rather not put them in the mood?

They wouldn't be "my" product or a unique product, they'd just be sugar pills or pencil shavings or whatever I can get for cheap. I can just change my answer to "fad diet."  Basically, i'd make an infomercial that shows people with abs and promise that it involves no dieting and no working out and sell some token for 3 easy payments of 29.95 plus s/h.  

It happens ALL the time in the IT industry.

You take open source software (i don't do this and don't understand the different types of Open Source).

So I know companies that took PostgreSQL.

They make a banner page with their company logo.

They tweak the source code to match their sales pitch.

Then they sell that free **** to unknowing consumers.  It's rampant in the IT community and if you are good at selling you can become a multi millionaire.

Guess I should have said free advertising. So in this hypothetical you are just yourself but Mark Zuckerberg decides to give you unlimited ad space on Facebook for some reason.

I would sell marijuana stores. No product really, just the stores. 

Wouldn't you just be an advertising company that sells their unlimited advertisements to a 3rd party?

No. Suckerberg won't let me do that. My foundation to stop the Zika virus from spreading gets unlimited Facebook ads but we can't sell them to another business. We could do something like buy coozies in bulk and resell them as a fundraiser or have another company handle the shipping and inventory of a product as long as we're making money.

Archived