1. 1. Guess the Redskins 2015 record

• 6-10
    • 5-11
    • 4-12
    • 3-13
    • 2-14
    • 1-15
    • 0-16

If Gruden's 'leading' (term used VERY loosely) this shambles, no more than a 4 win season tops. If that.

If we bring in a new GM (NOT AJ Smith, Someone young, hungry and with no ties to the organisation); and he cans our inept HC along with most everyone else, get's in his own man, and we start building this from the ground up and see next year as a complete rebuild with no pressure on anyone, least of all the QB who has all the talent in the World but needs a lot of developing to become a pocket savvy pro QB, which in turn requires a lot of patience; maybe 5 to 7 as it starts to gel as the season rolls.

Hail.

So the 2015 opponents are:

Home: DAL, PHL, NYG, BUFF, MIA, NO, TB, STL

Away: DAL, PHL, NYG, NE, NYJ, ATL, CAR, CHI

Hard to ignore the combined 7-25 over the past two seasons and the general lack of talent on this team. And I get the nagging feeling we'll be having the same RG3-related conversations at this point next year.  But lets face it, I think many people are going to wind up being a bit more optimistic than the options presented in the survey......that's just what fans do. When the schedule comes out in late April, I'll sheepishly admit that I'll somehow convince myself that we'll be in the 7-9 range.

I am 100% confident that 2015 will not be one of those years.

Its impossible to be 100% confident of how a team will do the following season at this time. a lot can change between right now and September 6th, 2015. There's a 50% chance we'll be good, 50% chance we'll suck once again. free agency and the draft havent even happened yet.

Archived