• 4-12
    • 3-13
    • 2-14
    • 1-15
    • 0-16

So the 2015 opponents are:

Home: DAL, PHL, NYG, BUFF, MIA, NO, TB, STL

Away: DAL, PHL, NYG, NE, NYJ, ATL, CAR, CHI

We've been playing the Rams so often these last years, that I wonder sometimes if they have been moved to the NFCE lol

Don't jump on me regarding schedule, I know how it's done :P

I'm very down on our prospects.   Because what I think will happen at QB next year.

I say 1-15, because even as bad as we've been we aren't 0-16 bad.  

Here's our last 10 years of history.  

3 Winning Seasons (2005, 2007, 2012)

Year Wins Losses Ties
Y2004 6 10 0
Y2005 10 6 0
Y2006 5 11 0
Y2007 9 7 0
Y2008 8 8 0
Y2009 4 12 0
Y2010 6 10 0
Y2011 5 11 0
Y2012 10 6 0
Y2013 3 13 0
Y2014 4 12 0

For those curious on some basic statistics.

Wins Losses Ties
Average 6.363636364 9.636363636 0
Median 6 10 0
Mode 6 10 0

So our average is losing 6 wins or just about.  However, if you remove the two 10 win seasons, the average is 5.5 on wins, the median is 5 and the mode is 6, but if you look at the slope of the line then, you see that we are more likely to come out with 2-3 wins.  because lets look at who we play next year:

2015 Washington Redskins Opponents
Home Dallas, NY Giants, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, Miami, St. Louis
Away Dallas, NY Giants, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Carolina, New England, NY Jets, Chicago

Atlanta - New Coach
Buffalo and Miami are not gimmes, and we Lost to the Rams this year, so we have little hope of beating them.  Who do you think we beat next year?  We might luck into a second or a third.

here's the chart for you to see.

The chart would seem to indicate that somewhere between 3 and 5 are the range for the win total next year.  I suspect it will need to get a lot worse before it gets better.

post-174462-0-05940600-1419866452_thumb.png

With the current structure that is in place. I see two wins maximum.  Bruce Allen and his buddies in the  front office can't pick players.  And Gruden and his buddies on the coaching staff can't get them to "execute".  Bruce and Jay seem to want to be the "smartest guy in the room" when it comes to their positions so I don't see anyone coming in that will be able to change this mess.  Kirk Cousins will get traded for a peanut butter sandwich and go on to have a successful career ala Trent Green. While we will be stuck with another season of as "the world revolves" around Robert Griffin and Noodlearm McCoy.

we achieved 3-4 this season, you think we'll be worse next season?

Maybe. I thought there was no way we would be as bad as we were in 2013 when all we had was 3 wins. Thought this team was capable of at least 6.

Going into 2015, I don't see anything that gives me optimism for anything more than 4.

I've got news for you. Whatever our record we finish with we will be dead last in the East. The 'boys are going to own the division for the foreseeable future. Why? Because Jones finally got it and will have the best OL in football for some years to come. I would take Jones over Snyder AND Allen now. Yeah I said it. 

I've got news for you. Whatever our record we finish with we will be dead last in the East. The 'boys are going to own the division for the foreseeable future. Why? Because Jones finally got it and will have the best OL in football for some years to come. I would take Jones over Snyder AND Allen now. Yeah I said it. 

It's sad, but 100% true. Also, if the Eagles get Foles back healthy and add a couple pieces in the secondary, no reason they won't be right back to where they are. The Giants offense seemed be finding their stride as the year went on and Beckham looks like a beast. Then there's us. Yeah, last place seems like a good bet.

Archived