Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NewCliche21's Favorite Thread: NC21 Eats Crow!

NewCliche21

http://es.redskins.com/topic/381837-tks-sportsbar-the-official-14-season-twitter-thread-whatnot-free-almond-milk-included-fat-tire-sponsored/page-91#entry9999901

Posted Today, 02:28 PM

Cooleyfan1993, on 27 Oct 2014 - 2:23 PM, said:snapback.png

yeah i kinda had a feeling the whole week that barring a miracle comeback for griffin, colt mccoy would start tonight against dallas. putting him in against the vikings or against tampa bay is much more realistic.

MY RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE: I think the only way that he would have come back now is if we were a competitive team and going against a team that we have a realistic shot of beating.  If Dallas weren't one of the best teams in the NFL (kill me) and we were at .500 or greater, then maybe he comes back.

At 2-5 against a 6-1 team, just no chance in hell.

One of quite a few of "this game is already over, why are we playing it" posts that I made about this week.  I know that we can all go back and point to other threads where we were wrong, and since we can't make call-out threads for assholes like me, I'm asking the rest of my nay-saying bretheren to join in, man up, post your worst "We lose to Dallas" post, and eat some delicious crow!

Man it feels GREAT to be wrong!!!

Hey, what percentage of folks in the prediction thread had the Cowboys winning? And many of them big?

I thought Dallas would win but thought we would keep it close.  Overall great team effort....with the D holding a potent offense under 20 (romoSUCKS's long absence had little bearing on this) and the O efficiently moving the chains at the end in regulation and in OT.  The end of our second-to-last possession in regulation was a cluster (really should've had a FG attempt), but we recovered and got the job done.

On to playing outdoors in Minnesota for the first time in who knows how long!

I never pick against us but I did this time, im honestly beaten down as a fan. I'm ecstatic that I was wrong though. I'd like my Crow BBQ'd if possible lol.

That's pretty much where I am. This team has just kicked the fight out of me.

I think my prediction was that Murray would get shutdown in typical Haslett fashion, but Romo would have 350+ and 3 TD's with Bryant at 150+ and 2 TD's. Oh, and don't forget that the 9.5 point spread was being generous to the Redskins.

I was way off the mark.

Waiter, order of crow over here, please!

I was pessimistic the whole game. I thought we were done when Weeden came in. I thought we were done when Romo pulled that Houdini move on that last play. I'll admit to being one of those Debbie Downers for most of the game day thread.

Hell, I had a dream last night that we lost. AFTER WE HAD ALREADY WON THE GAME.

So I'll take a double portion, por favor.

Waiter, order of crow over here, please!

I was pessimistic the whole game. I thought we were done when Weeden came in. I thought we were done when romoSUCKS pulled that Houdini move on that last play. I'll admit to being one of those Debbie Downers for most of the game day thread.

Hell, I had a dream last night that we lost. AFTER WE HAD ALREADY WON THE GAME.

So I'll take a double portion, por favor.

You mean "Garçon!"

Send me a plate too. Buffalo sauce on the side.

Archived