Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holy HTTR!

Burgold

Can't believe we pulled this off in over time.  Cult of Colt for the day (not the season).  Cult of the Cornerback for real.  Welcome to the NFL Breeland!  Okay, you kept letting them come back Haslett, but your pressure got there and your secondary neutralized Dallas' receivers practically all game!

It was a game where almost everyone contributed!  Couple sloppy penalties, but really solid and tough effort!

Redskins can feel good about this win.  I know I do.

I was thinking "don't put Weeden in the game, keep Romo in there!"  I am so glad he came back in :)  If the Redskins can neutralize the Cowgirls in their backyard, we should be able to play with anyone in the league now.  

One final note, I think if Cousins were playing we would have lost this game.  McCoy does enough to give us an opportunity to win but does not do stupid things over and over to lose us the game or put us in back breaking situations.  Seems that next year, Colt is the backup and Cousins is 3rd string.

HTTR!!!

I'm not taking anything away from the skins, great game, not perfect but what are the Cowboys thinking not running the ball? Best back in the league, averaging some absurd number tonight and then gain 8 yards on first down and then pass pass pass.  LOL, what a dumb team.

I would love to see this sort of offensive scheme for Griffin.

Was shockingly pleased with special teams.

It's nice to see some tackling corners in Amerson and Breeland on defense!

Ok....I had to miss the 2nd half

What happened???

Omg I can't ****ing believe

Califan...please make my crow with ketchup

but this is sweet tasting crow, right?

Everyone who talked down this team over the last few days needs to drop and give us 50! Frickin' nancypants!  Turn in your fan cards and go follow the National Tiddlywinks League .. we don't need you! Way to doubt your team. I love what Jay said in the post-game .. "all of you (the media) didn't think we had a chance, but those 53 back in the locker knew we did!"

You NEVER, EVER give up hope when it's DALLASS WEEK!

So happy with tonight's performance. I can't believe just how well our D and especially Breeland played tonight. If these young corners keep playing like this there might be some light at this very long tunnel we have been in. HTTR

i dont post much or really at all but just one phrase to sum up my night.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Scalp 'em, swamp 'em -- We will take 'em big score

Read 'em, weep 'em, touchdown - we want heap more

Fight on, Fight on -- 'Till you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

I'm not taking anything away from the skins, great game, not perfect but what are the Cowboys thinking not running the ball? Best back in the league, averaging some absurd number tonight and then gain 8 yards on first down and then pass pass pass.  LOL, what a dumb team.

I agree........especially with a not-100 percent romoSUCKS.  Mind boggling.

Archived