Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 will not make it through the 2014 season healthy ... mark my words

HogHeaven1983

He still doesnt know how to slide or how to avoid hits.

RG3 is destined to blow out his knee again ...

I would trade RG3 straight up for Russell Wilson in a heartbeat.  Wilson has 10x the pocket presence and smarts on how to avoid injury.  

Video courtesy of member RawBBQSauce ...

osMl8vT.gif

He needed to be ON THE GROUND about 8 yards earlier.. My gosh, this is a PRESEASON GAME!  If he's doing this foolishness in an exhibition game, what will he be doing in a real game?

It's hard to tell yourself to quit on a play.  He's a competitor.

EDIT: Here's how you make him accountable: every time he careless with his body, you bench him for a series.  It may sound harsh, but he'll be on the bench a lot longer if he gets injured.

I'm not sure why people are so hellbent on making predictions. You just don't know don't pretend like you do

That said, the larger point is extremely valid. If what we've seen tonight is any indication Griffin has not learned how to protect himself. He is gambling with his career every time he scrambles. Not good news for Redskin fans

Stupid thread,but I agree it's going to be hard to stay healthy when you don't know how to slide. Either way I love how he plays. He's all heart and wants to do what he can to win.

The guy isn't worried about his next contract. He's worried about doing what ever he can on each play and every play.

We all should be happy to be able to watch a guy like this. Know matter how long it is.

52667cbf837d607ab04354fc04ca2f77484cdde3

No really, this guy needs to learn to slide.  I've never played anything but basketball and I guarantee I could go out in my backyard and slide right now. How can he not do it?  Is he just riding out the play to long or something?

Also why did he not run out of bounds on that one play. is it worth getting clobbered on a preseason game? He just needs to make better decisions and the rest is correctable with experience.

He still doesnt know how to slide or how to avoid hits.

RG3 is destined to blow out his knee again ...

I would trade RG3 straight up for Russell Wilson in a heartbeat.  Wilson has 10x the pocket presence and smarts on how to avoid injury.  

Not sure he'll blow his knee out again but I agree with you on him potentially not making it through the season.

He's stubborn, arrogant and speaks in cheesy superlatives.  I think he has the talent and smarts to be a solid NFL caliber QB but the jury is SOOOOO out on him.  Just shut up, listen to your coaches, run the offense and get better.

Archived