Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 4m

--> @ESPNRadio980: Jay Gruden confirms our report that Hatcher and Bowen start on PUP...Also Hankerson and Maurice Hurt #Redskins"

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 3m

Gruden says Griffin has a long ways to go to be a great quarterback, but understands that.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 43s

Gruden on relationship w Griffin: "Happiness comes with wins."

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 29s

Gruden: “Happiness comes with wins. Nobody is going to be happy if we’re 2-14.” #RedskinsTalk

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 2m

Gruden on players: "There's no reason why they shouldn't be fired up to come out here."

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 25s

Gruden wants players to make it hard on his staff and him when it comes to roster cuts. He wants to see a lot of the young players.

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 1m

Jay Gruden "Happiness comes with wins." on Robert Griffin III's mental frame of mind. "Our relationship is what it is." #Redskins

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980 38s

Maurice Hurt reported out of shape for training camp, Gruden says. That is hard to fathom how u can allow that to happen when u r Mo Hurt.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 39s

Gruden: "Right now it's about coaching. ... The best thing I've done so far is assembling a great staff."

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980 33s

Gruden: "You should have a chip on your shoulder...We don't have anybody coming from Seattle." on motivation of players.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 18s

Gruden says no question, "Robert is the quarterback. hands down."

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 30s

Gruden: McVay has done a good job of getting Griffin's head right. "That's something that has to be done with every quarterback in the NFL"

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 1m

Gruden "There won't be any brotherly love..that week." talking about the three practices with #Patriots. #Redskins

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 1m

Gruden: "I can sit here for 35, 40 min talking about everything that [RGIII] needs to work on. I could do the same thing with Tom Brady."

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 42s

Gruden says "Repetition. Reps, reps, reps" is key for Griffin this training camp and preseason.

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer 24s

Gruden: "It's very difficult to miss an entire training camp and preseason and come Week 1, 'Here's the ball. Go play.'"

[appears on horizon of the desert, crawling in this direction]

[gets closer, mumbling 'redskins news' over and over again]

[arrives and drinks deeply]

What a brutal five weeks!

I am so glad to see this thread.

Brian Orakpo@rak98 25m

Feels weird as hell at camp without the Cap @LFletcher59 here but we gonna hold it down for ya fam

Keenan Robinson@KeenanRobinson1

Training Camp is upon us #WarReady http://instagram.com/p/qzzMJJpJi_/

Aldrick Robinson @AldrickRobinson 

It's hot out here in Richmond but I got me a lil shade #AR15 #trainingcampswagger #HTTR http://instagram.com/p/qzyQQlGV7H/

London Fletcher @LFletcher59 

Looking forward to being a spectator. #retired #nfl

Ryan Clark @Realrclark25 

First shuttle over to the facility! Catch you guys when camp breaks. Stay out of trouble & as always be kool!

Chris Baker @cbaker92redskin 2h

Pass that conditioning test time for the real work to start #StriveForGreatness #HTTR #swaggytime

jordan bernstine @JBernstine 6h

Make'em notice... RT @Jazmynn01: U gotta make urself stand out from the crowd.

I bet the players are glad that practices start Thursday instead of today. Highs tomorrow in Richmond are supposed to be in the low 80s with lower humidity rather than the upper 90s and high humidity we had today.

For those around the country that can't get to the Redskin practices, the NFL Network is doing a "Training Camp Live" program tomorrow from 10am-7pm EDT. They may show some parts of the Redskins practices during that time. :)

Archived