Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Most Hated Teams

ThePackisback

this thread needs or should be renamed....After the 3 turds in our division,whats your other two most hated teams?

So here goes:

1,Cow****s....obv reasons,hated them from day one,the whole arrogant "America's Team",the **** logo...i can go on and on.There Americas Man Utd id say.

2,Beagles.....enough said.

3,Midgets....yea New York,pfft.

4,Ravens.....comedy central comes to mind.

5,Colts....it started when peyton played for them,funnily i don't actually mind him at the bronc's.

Soft spot...tin hat at the ready.

Raiders and Dolphins.

I guess,because they are crap and its an underdog thing??? i dont know.

I know the raiders and the whole SB defeat,but i look at it this way.We beat the dolphins the next time we faced them in the SB,so its gonna happen a Raiders/Skins rematch and a skins win!!!!

1. Cowboys (Nuff said)

2. Giants (Mara almost made me put them above the Cowboys.)

3. Ravens (Their bandwagon fans can take a long walk off a short pier)

4. Eagles (They are in the NFC East and they aren't the Redskins. Reason enough)

5. Rams (These guys play dirty. Jeff Fisher has no class)

1.) Cowboys (This should always be the #1 on any Redskins Most Hated list)

2.3.) Giants/Eagles (I could easily swap between the two for the second and third spot. Mara really screwed us over some bs and Eagles fans are some of the biggest piles of crap).

4.) Seahawks (I really hate this team. From the 12th Man crap that is constantly beaten down our throats to the way they treated the whole Sean Taylor death and to how they have beaten us in the past three playoff games we have played them)

5.) Ravens (So many bandwagoners)

1. Cowboys - Nobody else is even close.

2. Giants - The Eagles used to be here but Mara and his puppet Goodell's antics have thrust them up the ladder.

3. Eagles - Andre Waters, Buddy Ryan, etc.  I do love their trophy case though.

4. Seahawks - Punks

5. Ravens - Familiarity breeds contempt. Hate bandwagon fans.

One question on the Eagles' trophy case.  Do they have any trophies in it that aren't from the Stone Age?

One question on the Eagles' trophy case.  Do they have any trophies in it that aren't from the Stone Age?

All they've had  in the Super Bowl era are a couple of NFC Championships. They won a few pre-merger titles in the 40s and the 60s, but that's about it.

They do have the distinction of being the only team to beat a Vince Lombardi lead team in a championship game, though.

1.  Whatever team John Mara owns

2.  Whatever team most of the "people" from Philadelphia "cheer" for

3.  The Seattle Seahawks and their hippy/yippy/designer coffee chugging west coast wacko disowned by Canada fans

4.  The Vinnie Cerrato resume building, dynasty stealing, Carlos Rogers eye doctoring SF 49'ers

5.  Whatever team Peter Angelos owns (don't have enough hate for any more NFL teams)

Archived