Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Lakers are always going to have that 16 championship romance about them.  They have the biggest fan base in the league by a mile, they’ll be a prestigious draw again eventually.  But it’s going to take a legit front office to get back.  That’s their real issue.  I’m not sure Magic is the guy to do it either.  Feels like that was a legacy hire and that he could end up being really terrible like Unseld was for us.  I’m also not sold on Luke Walton.  I think they needed a much more experienced coach than him.

But watch them acquire Chris Paul and LeBron and Melo this summer and shut all of us up.  Would that really surprise anyone?

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Russ shot 6-18 but gobbled up 13 defensive rebounds.  So...it was a great night for him.

13 defensive rebounds - probably 12 uncontested.  All the big men on OKC block out and leave the rebounds to Russ.  

Edited by Predicto
  • Like 2

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21503707/ray-allen-tells-orlando-court-was-catfished

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Retired NBA star Ray Allen said he is a victim of catfishing and has asked a court to throw out a case in which he is accused of stalking someone he met online.

Allen filed an emergency motion in Orange County, Florida, on Tuesday, one day after Bryant Coleman told the court he is being stalked by the 10-time All-Star and two-time NBA champion.

Allen said Coleman is the one who is stalking.

"Coleman pretended to be a number of attractive women interested in Ray Allen," read the motion filed on Allen's behalf. "Ray believed he was speaking with these women and communicated with them."

Ray Allen... bruh. 

On 11/18/2017 at 10:59 PM, Destino said:

No.

No to Brown being most athletic in the league??? That's so far fetched??

His game against GS was a pure display of being the most athletic player on the court. His steals, blocks and movements were outrageous effort and athleticism.

If he's not #1 he's on first team All-NBA most athletic... Whatever that's worth. Basically nothing.

But, yes, he most certainly is one of the most athletic in the league if not most athletic

Edited by Bonez3

44 minutes ago, Bonez3 said:

No to Brown being most athletic in the league??? That's so far fetched??

His game against GS was a pure display of being the most athletic player on the court. His steals, blocks and movements were outrageous effort and athleticism.

If he's not #1 he's on first team All-NBA most athletic... Whatever that's worth. Basically nothing.

But, yes, he most certainly is one of the most athletic in the league if not most athletic

Wiggins is a better athlete.

I think p4p, Embiid is more athletic as well.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I would include KD. He is sneaky athletic. He moves so well. 

I’m not sure Brown is more athletic than Harrison Barnes. 

Harrison Barnes is one of the most overrated athletes in the game.

The dunk contest performance should have said it all. He can only run in straight lines.

KD is definitely a great athlete. Ben Simmons too