Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

On 3/24/2018 at 9:14 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I want y’all to get the 6th. 

Spoken like someone with a pre-packaged excuse for getting knocked out in the first round, too, with all the injuries: )

Face it, the Basketball Gods don't like ya'll.  They may have been curious to see if ya'll would get at least one ring with KD like the rest of us, but its over now.

I didn't realize he had a player-option this offseason, and I see he still says he likes the weather there, like a good potential unrestricted free agent.  You think he'll still stay if the Warriors don't beat the Rockets this year? He came to ya'll in the pretense of ring chasing, he could end up continuing his quest for fire elsewhere.  Klay will be 27 next offseason, likely still unmarried, and capable of getting a max contract anywhere he wants.  I hope he doesn't get bored with ya'll, too. 

Then you're going to have a 31-32 year old Steph Curry running around hoping his ankles don't fly off like pieces of a battle bot.  The only thing left will be Draymond Green getting suspended for life for kicking a ref in the nuts during a game (which I believe we can all agree is inevitable at this point). I saw all that in a magic 8-Ball, btw, so take that for what its worth. 

I also enjoy your troll attempts more then LBK's, though, keep up the good work.

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

You know the Warriors are a true dynasty when people try their hardest to convince themselves their reign is over. 

I'm not trying to convince myself of anything, I'll be here regardless.  They got their rings, earned them fair and square.  The Heatles only got two as well, just to keep things in perspective.

34 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Spoken like someone with a pre-packaged excuse for getting knocked out in the first round, too, with all the injuries: )

Face it, the Basketball Gods don't like ya'll.  They may have been curious to see if ya'll would get at least one ring with KD like the rest of us, but its over now.

I didn't realize he had a player-option this offseason, and I see he still says he likes the weather there, like a good potential unrestricted free agent.  You think he'll still stay if the Warriors don't beat the Rockets this year? He came to ya'll in the pretense of ring chasing, he could end up continuing his quest for fire elsewhere.  Klay will be 27 next offseason, likely still unmarried, and capable of getting a max contract anywhere he wants.  I hope he doesn't get bored with ya'll, too. 

Then you're going to have a 31-32 year old Steph Curry running around hoping his ankles don't fly off like pieces of a battle bot.  The only thing left will be Draymond Green getting suspended for life for kicking a ref in the nuts during a game (which I believe we can all agree is inevitable at this point). I saw all that in a magic 8-Ball, btw, so take that for what its worth. 

I also enjoy your troll attempts more then LBK's, though, keep up the good work.

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

What's god to a non-believer. 

• Haha 2

From Forbes:

2.3 B 

• José and Francisco Jose Calderon Rojas inherited their fortune from their father, who cofounded Coca-Cola bottler and convenience store company FEMSA.
  • Their stake in that company is close to 7%.
  • The Calderón brothers keep a very low profile, while FEMSA has been expanding its activities into creating a drugstore and restaurant chains.

Crazy... 

We sure that's the same guy?  Seems like a common name.  

Edit:  yeah I think it's a different guy.  The NBA players full beautiful Spanish four-name name is José Manuel Calderón Borrall.  Not "Rojas."  

Edited by Destino
  • Haha 1