Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

On 4/5/2018 at 6:00 PM, stevemcqueen1 said:

They'll go down fighting.  Stevens is too good a coach to let them roll over.  That said, I hope the Wizards stay at seven and you guys or Milwaukee get the sixth seed.

They were never going to beat Cleveland even if they were fully healthy.

They went down fighting all season. All men crumble eventually. ?

22 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’m not but I think Russ and P.G are too athletic. CP3 don’t want it with Russ, Russ will obliterate CP3 in a 7 game series and PG can slow Harden down. 

Having Russ go hero-ball while George busts his balls trying to check Harden is the perfect recipe for Rockets in 5.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

The Wiz could play a G League team in the 1st round and get swept at this point.

We've played better in the first round then we did going into it before, but no, our play is disturbing me right now (outside of Wall looking healthy, Thank God).

1 hour ago, Destino said:

When is the last time 5 teams in one conference had still not locked up a playoff spot with two games left?  The west is playing musical chairs.  

Slaughterhouse. All the top seeds halve to be ready to rock and roll.  No cans to be found there. That being said, as long as Chris Paul left his pentigram in LA, they shouldn't have too much trouble

Just now, Destino said:

So does Minny beat the Nuggets in Minnesota or do they collapse and extend the longest playoff drought in the NBA?  No pressure.  lol 

I think they end the drought and get the W tomorrow night.  I'm just hoping it's a good, fun game to watch.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro