Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

11 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

probably pulled out the Jergens and wade jersey. 

What a ridiculous assumption.

It was Gold Bond...

25 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Durant's "act" would be believable if he was like this from the jump.  However, he wasn't.  He's an all-time great, but his fake tough-guy act is pathetic. 

He had 15 technical fouls in the regular season back in 2013-2014.

Edit:  original site I pulled the stats was wrong.  He had 15 in the regular season and 4 in the playoffs during the 2013-14 season.  I remembered him piling them on one season with the Thunder, just couldn't remember how many and which season.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

36 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Durant's "act" would be believable if he was like this from the jump.  However, he wasn't.  He's an all-time great, but his fake tough-guy act is pathetic. 

Hey, it sells. Keep riding that wave.

Funniest thing from that Deadspin article was the comments section. "I wanna see ex NBA players as refs. No one would've done this to Kevin Garnett." :ols::ols::ols:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Oh he'll no lol. Oakley would last about 3 minutes into the first quarter before he had somebody in a torture rack, begging for mercy

And you dont want to see this? 

Durant is a hoe, though. He proves it on a regular basis. 

• Like 1

If you do a search in this thread, you will find posts from me during a particularly strong Lebron ****fest asking when everyone was going to turn on the DMV's favorite son, Durant? Because he was just entering that "So when are you going to win a title?" part of his career. He was beloved here, and everything bad that ever happened to his teams was the fault of my beloved Russ.

Now, I have my answer, and I am so happy.

I know you losers better than you know yourselves.

At this point in 2020, you are going to a man loathe Anthony Davis, and you won't even know why.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

If you do a search in this thread, you will find posts from me during a particularly strong Lebron ****fest asking when everyone was going to turn on the DMV's favorite son, Durant? Because he was just entering that "So when are you going to win a title?" part of his career. He was beloved here, and everything bad that ever happened to his teams was the fault of my beloved Russ.

Did you predict Durant's heel turn or just that the fickle mob would inevitably grow to hate him?  Durant's clearly changed from the days where he dismissed the Slim Reaper in favor of "The Servant" (which is simply awful).  Someone at Nike probably thought his image needed a little more edge. 

Meh, everything is always fluid in here. I remember back before LeBron to Miami happened and several people were lamenting my nonchalant nature of turning off my disdain for LeBron and rooting for him because he could potentially be on my team.

Apparently, back then, LeBron playing for the Wizards would have made them give up their fandom :ols:. Of course that's probably not the case now (except for maybe Gacolb).

Durant is just like every player I'll talk **** about him cause it's fun and hes not on the wiz. Best believe if he was on the wiz I would totally except all this and be telling ya'll that tall cats from PG comes with the hands and not to try us. 

But he ain't sooo

• Like 1