Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Our next game is in Cleveland, too, won 3 of our last 4 there, but we look like hot garbage in Houston right now.  They aren't combining the best of what works with Wall and "Everybody Eats" or getting Wall more off-ball looks, and its pissing me off.  It looks like we've learned nothing from that experience, but we still have time.  

I'd never bet on Kyle Lowry.

Edited by Renegade7

Paul George and Melo both are overrated.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Beat us, maybe, but by 40, that's not how our games have been lately.  Worry about your own problems.  Is Jimmy Butler going to be back before Curry?

It won't matter, the Warriors will still have the best player in that series. 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You still going to feel the same way when you get to the WCF and the MVP is waiting for you as well, I suppose, right?

I'm not ready to say Harden is better then KD, but can you make the argument he's having a better season right now?  How does that factor into your statement, which makes sense, btw.

Edited by Renegade7

55 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You still going to feel the same way when you get to the WCF and the MVP is waiting for you as well, I suppose, right?

I'm not ready to say Harden is better then KD, but can you make the argument he's having a better season right now?  How does that factor into your statement, which makes sense, btw.

Doesn’t factor into it at all. Harden will be the third best player when Curry and Durant step on to the court. 

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Look on the brightside. It'll be quick and painless. Then you can regroup and look forward to a better and brighter 2018-2019. :)

They'll go down fighting.  Stevens is too good a coach to let them roll over.  That said, I hope the Wizards stay at seven and you guys or Milwaukee get the sixth seed.

They were never going to beat Cleveland even if they were fully healthy.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 10:42 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

If the best player mattered as much as people think it does Houston is a prohibitive favorite.  

And Lebron wouldn't have lost to an old spurs team or an older Mavs team.  

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Better season, but he isn’t a better player. 

Better player this season.  One of the best iso scoring performances we've ever seen.  

Because of that, the backlash if he fizzles in the playoffs is going to be enormous.  Similar to what happened when Curry choked in the finals.  Went from new face of the league to.. "he's good, but" in the blink of an eye.

• Haha 1