Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

They should. As talented as they are, Philly has largely beaten cans on this run. 16 is still 16, however. If this was any other series, outside of maybe Cleveland, I'd have no idea what to expect. This was a pretty evenly matched series in the reg. season though. We'll get up for Philly. Should be hotly contested. Only makes sense that we draw them, after all the talk from last summer.

Playoff ball is a bit of a different animal for Philly's main cogs (or it should be, Simmons seems devoid of conscience). Every talented team has had to pay their dues at bare minimum the first time around. I expect it to go 7, but if we **** gm 1 up, it may end in 6, with Embiid coming back for gm 2, because despite what I literally just said about paying dues and the season series being closely contested, they have the look of a team that will improve and learn with every game, like some sort of twisted AI. 

At any rate, im Just glad to be back in the tournament, with the chance to kill, or at least make someone bleed a little. If the universe was kind and rewarding, I'd finally get a chance at vengeance, a chance denied to me 2x. But it is a cruel, merciless, unfathomable evil... So Philly will do :kickcan:

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They should. As talented as they are, Philly has largely beaten cans on this run. 16 is still 16, however. If this was any other series, outside of maybe Cleveland, I'd have no idea what to expect. This was a pretty evenly matched series in the reg. season though. We'll get up for Philly. Should be hotly contested. Only makes sense that we draw them, after all the talk from last summer.

Playoff ball is a bit of a different animal for Philly's main cogs (or it should be, Simmons seems devoid of conscience). Every talented team has had to pay their dues at bare minimum the first time around. I expect it to go 7, but if we **** gm 1 up, it may end in 6, with Embiid coming back for gm 2, because despite what I literally just said about paying dues and the season series being closely contested, they have the look of a team that will improve and learn with every game, like some sort of twisted AI. 

At any rate, im Just glad to be back in the tournament, with the chance to kill, or at least make someone bleed a little. If the universe was kind and rewarding, I'd finally get a chance at vengeance, a chance denied to me 2x. But it is a cruel, merciless, unfathomable evil... So Philly will do :kickcan:

The Cavs would sweep y’all tho. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

His hatred runs so deep I don't think that's even a blip on his radar right now.  I don't think that even matters right now because of it, winning the series is only a part of what he wants.

10 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Actually I can't front, that's too good for me to have come up with.  I stole the idea from the new Netflix Workaholics movie.  Adam Devine's character does it in one of the scenes.

Still enjoy your combination of intelligence and pure savagery.  I've accepted posts like that would come with the territory.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Some men fight for a better future. 

Some men fight for honor and glory in battle.

Some men just live for the thrill of the hunt/kill. The opportunity to put fear and doubt into the heart of another man, look him in the eye, and peer into his soul, and see him trapped in a maze of paralysis.

And even if they kill him, the man knows that he has forever marked them, and his work will live on in them, their families, and anyone else they come into contact with. Even in death, the man has destroyed his enemy....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Great choke job guys. 

Your troll game is weak right now.  We're the 8th and lost by single digits on the road.

Likes been discussed, you better win this year, otherwise KD is going to file for divorce.  Can't have 4 adults in the house and the power bill doesn't get paid.

37 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Your troll game is weak right now.  We're the 8th and lost by single digits on the road.

Likes been discussed, you better win this year, otherwise KD is going to file for divorce.  Can't have 4 adults in the house and the power bill doesn't get paid.

Y’all were up with like 5 mins left and made a horrible foul, Wall missed like 4 straight shots at the rim and lowry denied him. Y’all should have stole that game. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Y’all were up with like 5 mins left and made a horrible foul, Wall missed like 4 straight shots at the rim and lowry denied him. Y’all should have stole that game. 

That's too much time and not why we lost.  I see why'd you say that, but given Wall is basically just coming back and went 23/15, I'm only going to be so hard on him.  I won't expect you to do the same, outside looking in.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

He should have dunked on Lowry. 

I wanted him to as well, but I'm keeping this in context versus rose-colored glasses.  I'm frustrated with Beal, but I'm also more frustrated with us running him into the ground going into this game and not giving him any rest even after we clenched our berth.  The fact that he got 40+ minutes in the Orlando game that coulda got us the 7th seed while Porter and Wall got rest instead is mind-numbing to me, I can't defend it, it was worldstar stupid.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1