Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A great big "THANK YOU" to Chief Zee

Capt. Kaos

Me, Huly, Pez and a few others are putting together a little celebration for Chief Zee's 35th Anniversary of, well... being Chief Zee.

Part of that celebration is a fundraiser to offer Chief Zee some much needed assistance.

If you are so inclined, you can donate HERE

Even if you can't give, please stop by the donation page and leave a comment. I'll be using them to make a special display for Chief Zee.

If you would be so kind as to pass this around your Face Book page and/or your twitter, that would be great!

Thank You!

After hearing some of the things you told me last year while we were down for the Ravens game, I will gladly be sending something this weekend. I remember how he lit up when he saw your daughter...still have the pics on my phone. Great job by you and deserved by Z.

My favorite pic of me and the Chief. This was after we won against the Rams when Zorn was head coach. We won 9-7. It was the most depressing win I've ever experienced. I hope to get a pick of us after a big win late this season.

8424_1181385648818_6047505_n.jpg

Something I wrote about the Chief a few years back:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?184443-ES-Game-Coverage-The-other-guy

I can say that I got to meet Cheif Zee. Now, over the course of this bizarre journey with Extremeskins I've sat in on three Joe Gibbs press conferences. I've talked to numerous players, sat in the box with all manner of really smart and savvy media types. But meeting the Chief has been the biggest thrill for me yet. (Warning: I'm gonna go Zen here for a moment) Owners, coaches, players ... Washington Post beat reporters ... they come and go. But we fans remain. And Chief Zee is the Redskin fans. He's all of us, really. I've watched the man do battle with Cowboys and Giants and Eagles for twenty years now. And to shake the man's hand, well, it was pretty awesome. Pretty funny guy too.

My favorite funny Zee memory was the time he took a drink with me, looked at me and said "that ain't ****" and proceeded to fall into my arms laughing.

Serious memory and the one I'll never, ever forget was the day we gave him his new shoes, I cried like a baby when he grabbed me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breath.

019-3.jpg

We are off to a great start.

I know we have a long ways to go but I want to make sure this doesn't die off.

If you would be so kind as to share the word on FB, twitter, or any other place you think it would get positive traction, we would really appreciate it.

More importantly, In the end Chief Zee will appreciate it!

Thanks for all the support so far, Let's keep it up!

I wanted to add: While all the kind words concerning my involvement in this endeavor are nice, it takes all of our REDSKINS FAMILY to make this happen.

Archived