Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Aside from just the uniform, Orakpo seems to have hit the gym pretty hard this offseason. Hopefully it translates to some improved functional strength on the field. I think this is going to be a big year for Orakpo (nothing to do with him looking bigger, he just really seemed to come on at the end of the year).

nfl-uniformsjpg-d1562cf4ee47cb63.jpg

http://media.oregonlive.com/playbooks-profits/photo/nfl-uniformsjpg-d1562cf4ee47cb63.jpg (picture in the link is a little more blown up)

Edited by moondog

Thank goodness we didn't let Nike push us into getting new uniforms purely because Nike is a new NFL supplier. If we ever change the uniforms, it should be on our own terms, and on our own timing.

Can't say I like the new Seahawks uniforms. The yellow-green color reminds me of Hi-C Ecto cooler... sort of a day-glo margarita mix tone, ick. And what's with the stripes on their pants? Looks like a roll of "take a number for service" stickers from a deli counter.

Aside from just the uniform, Orakpo seems to have hit the gym pretty hard this offseason. Hopefully it translates to some improved functional strength on the field. I think this is going to be a big year for Orakpo (nothing to do with him looking bigger, he just really seemed to come on at the end of the year).

I just said the same thing look at the pic you posted. He's got Landry sized arms now! :ols:

The frustrated Skins fan in me wanted a fresh new start to this franchise with new uniforms ushering in the way. I can understand why some folks want things to stay the same due to tradition and all but part of me feels those same folks are also the ones who thought there wasn't a need to trade up to get RG3, because "traditionally" we've won our Superbowls with three different QB's. Our fanbase is sometimes too loyal to a fault.

---------- Post added April-3rd-2012 at 01:02 PM ----------

When I play Madden I usually do the combo below.

1. Yellow helmet with the arrow

2. White top

3. Yellow pants

4. White/Yellow shoes

I'm not all that concerned, about no big changes on uni's.

The shoes & gloves to me, are very cool.

They already give the uni's some spunk as a whole.

I like that.

Then we will have RG3's left arm band, which will no doubt be funky.

That to me, is plenty.

I do hope they get a little funky with the alternates though.

I would love to see a modernized 1970 Lombardi look.

That would rock!

Edited by Missouri_Skins_Fan

That's what they did with NCAA Basketball Uniforms too.

That's good. I always thought the NFL jersey's were excessively big (for the fans). Understandable I suppose, but I like the way Soccer/Basketball jerseys fit better

Edited by Skinz4Life12