Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Can you get your BP meds from Wal-Mart? I guess first you have to get a script. Can they just call it in for you? Especially if you are out?

If her last prescription has refills and is still valid they can call it in for her.  But to get a new prescription, they have to see the patient and bill for a annual check-up.  At least that was my past experience with getting my allergy meds prior to them going OTC, same with my contact lenses prescription too.  So, if push came to shove, she could see him out-of-network and get the new prescription one time, if she can't get everything fixed before her meds run out. 

9 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Packing up for my sister's wedding.  What are last minute items i'll need before i'm at my parents and the wedding site for the rest of the week?

If you're single....condoms.  single chicks love love and weddings.  

On 11/18/2017 at 9:20 PM, spjunkies said:

Serena Williams got married to a wise cat.

1118-serena-williams-alexis-ohanian-priv

On 11/19/2017 at 8:40 PM, youngchew said:

**** football.  

Is he really wise? Seeing her physique, he must be a glutton for punishment. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

6 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

I dominated weddings. Mariano Rivera of weddings. Seal Team Six of weddings. Knights of the Vail coming to the rescue of weddings. Odysseus killing the other suitors of weddings. 

Code for - "I never got any at weddings, so I'm going to make up stuff to the highest degree so people think..."  :rofl89:

41 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Is he really wise? Seeing her physique, he must be a glutton for punishment. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Anyone who chooses the Skins as their team now, may need to see a psychiatrist. :( 

59 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Code for - "I never got any at weddings, so I'm going to make up stuff to the highest degree so people think..."  :rofl89:

Met my wife at a wedding and one ex at a wedding. The stats are legit and confirmed by Price Waterhouse Cooper.

19 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

If her last prescription has refills and is still valid they can call it in for her.  But to get a new prescription, they have to see the patient and bill for a annual check-up.  At least that was my past experience with getting my allergy meds prior to them going OTC, same with my contact lenses prescription too.  So, if push came to shove, she could see him out-of-network and get the new prescription one time, if she can't get everything fixed before her meds run out. 

I purchased madden this morning for 30 dollars 

I am ready to join up with you online, or beat your ass again, your choice ?

24 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I purchased madden this morning for 30 dollars 

I am ready to join up with you online, or beat your ass again, your choice ?

It's $30 now, but wait till you find out that EA put in Loot Crates for you to buy to get power-ups like trucking and catching ability.

Archived