Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

45 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Same here. Only online socializing I do is here on ES.

I'm on Facebook, but that's it.  And I rarely post a lot of stuff on there, definitely nothing that would get me in trouble at work.  Never talk about politics, religion, etc. on there.  Mainly use it for family and close friends.  

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I get that.  Where is the new D&B located?

Carolina Place Mall. Well... behind the mall, next to REI. Food was great, gave me $20 bucks in credits, and we spent another $20. No bowling alley or pool tables at this location though. 

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I should be good for just about any Saturday.  We can go this Saturday if y'all want to?  @Kosher Ham what works for you?

Can't this Saturday. I'll let you guys know though. I am going to a wedding this Saturday. It's daytime, but I probably won't be done until around 6 or 7. 

Just now, Kosher Ham said:

Carolina Place Mall. Well... behind the mall, next to REI. Food was great, gave me $20 bucks in credits, and we spent another $20. No bowling alley or pool tables at this location though. 

Can't this Saturday. I'll let you guys know though. I am going to a wedding this Saturday. It's daytime, but I probably won't be done until around 6 or 7. 

That's cool.  We can do it following Saturday, on the 28th if that is better for you.  Any time after noon works for me on any day we decide.

Why are people so ****ing argumentative? I told this lady that I work with about a very minor change, but she keeps replying with different  "why's" like a damn child. This is one of those people who always have to whine about something.

Thanks for ruining my Monday, bad word!

16 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Why are people so ****ing argumentative? I told this lady that I work with about a very minor change, but she keeps replying with different  "why's" like a damn child. This is one of those people who always have to whine about something.

I mean, if you're gonna ask "why?", have another plan to offer.  Sheesh.  I blew my boss lady away the other day with an idea...but it would fix a lot of the "why's" that a lot of other employees ask...let's just fix it this way...and she was like "Yes.  I agree."  It would give me a little more control as far as being able to comp, delete, etc...just a code that she knows that I won't abuse, and other servers come to me for approval...our managers are usually on the phone with catering orders, yes, we're very popular on that front...but some things can happen faster with a grandma at the helm... I care about the SERVICE OPS.  That I can control, and that's my strength...not orders or schedules.  Keeping people happy when they eat is my game.  :)

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

How did she ruin your day ? Because she asked you questions ? Were frustrated because you didn't know the answers ? 

Why did you let her get to you ? 

Why ? 

Why? 

Why? 

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You're invited too.  

Reminds me of one of my all time favorite movie lines. Deez jus jokes Mary. 

NSFW - Language - 

EDIT: Boyz in the hood clip may have offended a few of the guys around here. Sorry guys. 

Just now, Kosher Ham said:

How did she ruin your day ? Because she asked you questions ? Were frustrated because you didn't know the answers ? 

Why did you let her get to you ? 

Why ? 

Why? 

Why? 

:angry:

This was a change directed from my management involving PII info for third parties, I explained why the change had to be made, but she seems to be taking it personal like it only involves her. This also impacts 15-20 other people, but not a word from anyone other than this miserable demon.

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

I'll be in Vegas for Halloween that weekend. 

I prefer this Saturday, but this wedding is one I have to attend. Earliest I could be out to BWW is around 6. 

Gotcha, that time works for me (or even later if you need it to be).  UNCC plays at 6:30 and I'm not going to the game, wife is going with our daughter and said she would drop me off, most likely around 5:30 and then pick me up whenever. 

I'll just hold it down until you and PJ get there.  Plenty of college football, trivia and beer to keep me busy while I'm waiting.

Trivia on a Saturday ? Are you sure ?  I might give you a run for your money as far as trivia. I don't know a lot about anything, but I know a little about a lot. 

I'll swing through for sure if you guys are serious. I might be on CPT because of the wedding, but I will indeed show up. Where is this new place again ? 

Never mind - I got it. Afton Village in Concord though, right off I-85

I use cards for everything. I hate having cash and I give away change I hate it so much. 

My debit card just got a chip in it. Now it takes 30 seconds longer to check out if it even reads right the first time. It’s awful. Feel like I might as well pay in sea shells like an early society or something. Only place around here that doesn’t require it  is sheetz. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Man..... Today is one of those days that reminds me of how awesome a true Autumn is

I need to find somewhere that skips Winter. Somewhere with an extended Fall that goes right into Spring if such a place exists. There is something majestic about Fall and Spring and I love summer. Winter ****ing sucks. 

8 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I need to find somewhere that skips Winter. Somewhere with an extended Fall that goes right into Spring if such a place exists. There is something majestic about Fall and Spring and I love summer. Winter ****ing sucks. 

We get about 3 weeks of winter at best. 

It might get cold, we might get snow...but it will go away within a day or two typically. 

A cold streak ? Again never more than a few weeks. 

Spring starts before March, Summer starts before June, Fall starts around...November...Winter... Somewhere there between January and February. 

It is going to be around 80 this weekend and sunny. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Winter knows where you live....

Hurricanes know where you live. 

Survey says... I'll take winter. 

Archived