Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, daveakl said:

I don't think so. We moved here 5 years ago, didn't notice them at my old house. It's mostly shadows out of the corner if your eye type things. Once I really became aware I stopped turning to try and see what it was. Our third daughter said "Arleigh lives in the playroom upstairs" and the older two girls agreed with her. Our youngest son always asks at night if the ghosts are going to come in. None of them are really scared of them /her either.

Damn South is haunted.

Doing laundry of clothing I am donating, lots of clothes that don't fit because I lost weight, work clothes I don't need anymore, stuff like that, plus downsizing.

I plan to have the house on the market early April. Know anyone looking for a house in the Mt. Vernon area? It's a fixer upper but not horrendous, stuff I don't have the time or money to do..

13 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don't believe in anything supernatural. 

I mean there's no scientific reason you should still be able to walk on two legs. But here we are.

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Doing laundry of clothing I am donating, lots of clothes that don't fit because I lost weight, work clothes I don't need anymore, stuff like that, plus downsizing.

I plan to have the house on the market early April. Know anyone looking for a house in the Mt. Vernon area?

If they are more or less clean, save yourself the trouble. They launder it again anyway. In fact, one of the biggest cost for places like Goodwill is cost associated with laundering donations.

4 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I mean there's no scientific reason you should still be able to walk on two legs. But here we are.

If they are more or less clean, save yourself the trouble. They launder it again anyway. In fact, one of the biggest cost for places like Goodwill is cost associated with laundering donations.

Would be a shame if you broke your other leg 

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Eating solid food again.  Give us us free.

So you like it hard ? Is that what you are saying ? 

Just clarifying. No reason to mince words in the RTT. Just spit it out...

Wait...suck it up...

Wait...ugh...

Glad to read that you are getting better man. 

Archived