Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Superbowl 47: 49ers vs Ravens:Harbaugh vs Harbaugh- The winner is?

88Comrade2000

I think this might be the first time my preseason pick was dead on.

The all Harbaugh bowl- which team you think will win: 49ers or Ravens?

---------- Post added January-21st-2013 at 05:14 PM ----------

I'll make my prediction closer to the game as right now I'm not sure which team will win. My gut tells me we could have our first overtime superbowl though.

I think the 49ers look like the better team to the eyes, but I think the Ravens offense is underrated. They almost resemble Atlanta in the passing game, with the big play WRs, but then they can hit you with Ray Rice who is a dual threat at RB position which is something the 49ers defense really didn't have to deal with against Atlanta.

There's no good answer here. I want to say 49ers but then I think of the fact that they will have six trophies if they win. If I say Ravens I have to consider their already cloying smugness will increase by several orders of magnitude.

Sigh. I guess I'll go with SF as the lesser of two evils.

San Francisco got out to bad starts in both their games. Moreso in the Atlanta game though. Atlanta has a habit of playing one really good half of football however and letting teams stay around. They also blew multiple chances on that final drive to get into the endzone.

IMO, the 49ers will have to jump out to a better starts against Baltimore if they ultimately go on to win.

I am also not really enthused to see either one of these teams win. On one hand, Baltimore gets Ring #2, and the MD area becomes even more divided, bragging rights etc etc etc,....

On the other hand, living out here in NoCal, I already went through it due to the Giants winning the world series (I happen to be an A's fan) and the 49ers getting their 6th ring to tie for the most, not to mention maintaining a perfect record in the superbowl, and Jim Harbaugh, who I think is the more jack*** of the two, getting a ring so quick....ugh.

I think veteran experience will be deciding factor in this superbowl.

So, I am going with the Ravens to win their second superbowl.

The game will be close and we will have our first overtime superbowl. The Ravens get a pick 6 in OT to win the superbowl. Joe Flacco will be named the MVP,

Ravens 33

49ers 27

No matter who wins, they will be the only team in the NFL who has been to more than one Super Bowl and is undefeated. I can deal with the Ravens winning and the Baltimore smugness, because we would still have more SBs than them. I don't want the Whiners to extend their lead of Lombardis on us. Plus, the streak of Skins beating the Super Bowl champs will continue.

Ravens 27, 49ers 21

Archived