Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In honor of Sean Taylor's induction into the 80 Greatest this Sunday ...

Diss

... here's his segment from the recent "10 for 80" documentary, along with the segments of the other inductees.

Sean "The Tarantula" Taylor:

Here's the segment on Hermeling, Jansen, Samuels and "Boss Hog" himself: Joe Bugel.

Here's the segment on Clinton Portis:

Bobby Beathard:

Lavar Arrington:

Roy Jefferson:

And last but not least, Richie Effing Petitbon. Man, I miss this guy and his attitude:

Ladies and gentlemen, the "10 for 80."

Just gonna say this....

I have never felt and prob will never feel the way i did about ST for another player. I went crazy when we drafted him over KW and i cried like a baby when he passed. I dont think there will ever be another FS in the league like him for a long time.....and not knowing what he could have been makes me sad. Hopefully his family and daughter is doing well.

He'd be coming upto 29 at the end of this month. 9 years into a career possibly headed for GOAT status if he kept improving at the pace he was on. (I say 'possibly' as I refuse to bestow the lofty heights many do on Sean as it's impossible to say that after the tragedy that robbed of us of his best years. Not just league wide, but in Redskin parlance.).

It's never lost on me every time I read someone saying 'Cooley or whomever deserves a shot with RGIII'; how #21 will forever miss out on our reemergence through no fault of his own, sighs.

God rest. We'll be cheering you extra loud Sunday man.

Hail.

I feel so blessed to have gotten to witness in person him playing. I have a few photos of him that day as well...I will forever cherish those pics. He was definitely one of a kind and in my mind born to play this game. He showed his talent & heart at every game on every down. It breaks my heart that he was taken from this world so soon. He was on the brink of becoming the man he could be on & off the field. I'm friends w/his Dad on FB and Pedro is doing well considering. He posts alot and thanks us, "his Redskins family" for allowing him to remain a part of Skins nation..he watches every game and acknowledges whenever someone posts about ST...He even posts some old family pics w/Sean every now & then...super nice guy..humble in every respect and so grateful that Sean had the opportunity to play for the Skins and is thankful of how we honor his son..just thought I'd share that...RIP ST! We miss you!!

He'd be coming upto 29 at the end of this month. 9 years into a career possibly headed for GOAT status if he kept improving at the pace he was on. (I say 'possibly' as I refuse to bestow the lofty heights many do on Sean as it's impossible to say that after the tragedy that robbed of us of his best years. Not just league wide, but in Redskin parlance.).

It's never lost on me every time I read someone saying 'Cooley or whomever deserves a shot with RGIII'; how #21 will forever miss out on our reemergence through no fault of his own, sighs.

God rest. We'll be cheering you extra loud Sunday man.

Hail.

I couldn't have said it better.

It still brings tears to my eyes when I think about a guy that young being taken away from his loved ones. Tragic.

I miss 21. Love that guy. As evidenced by my handle, my favorite players are usually head hunting safeties. Sean was an incredible talent, and an even better teammate. I remember watching the ProBowl when he decked that punter, and some of the players got pissed about it. I thought it was awesome. When he put on his helmet, he only knew one way to play the game...with reckless abandon. I remember stories of the coaches having to remind him constantly in practice that the offensive players were on his team. :)

I bet his induction will get us to 4-5. Hell, I bet we would beat any team in the league this weekend. Sean will be watching, and our team will do him proud. Hail.

I feel so blessed to have gotten to witness in person him playing. I have a few photos of him that day as well...I will forever cherish those pics. He was definitely one of a kind and in my mind born to play this game. He showed his talent & heart at every game on every down. It breaks my heart that he was taken from this world so soon. He was on the brink of becoming the man he could be on & off the field. I'm friends w/his Dad on FB and Pedro is doing well considering. He posts alot and thanks us, "his Redskins family" for allowing him to remain a part of Skins nation..he watches every game and acknowledges whenever someone posts about ST...He even posts some old family pics w/Sean every now & then...super nice guy..humble in every respect and so grateful that Sean had the opportunity to play for the Skins and is thankful of how we honor his son..just thought I'd share that...RIP ST! We miss you!!

Cheers....and well said. Truly a tragic day. Never forget...

... here's his segment from the recent "10 for 80" documentary, along with the segments of the other inductees.

Sean "The Tarantula" Taylor:

Here's the segment on Hermeling, Jansen, Samuels and "Boss Hog" himself: Joe Bugel.

Here's the segment on Clinton Portis:

Bobby Beathard:

Lavar Arrington:

Roy Jefferson:

And last but not least, Richie Effing Petitbon. Man, I miss this guy and his attitude:

Ladies and gentlemen, the "10 for 80."

Never saw anything like him before. He moved like a corner but had the physical presence of a linebacker.

Probably my favorite player of all-time. Maybe not the best overall players I've seen (who knows what could have happened) but I was so proud seeing him running around the field and laying it all on the line. In our lean years he was the reason I'd still watch every play.

Honestly, I'm still a huge Skins fan, but after he passed it was never the same.

Archived