Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Children of Men...Wow. (Merged--wow)

TradeTheBeal!

I read the book in highschool. It was excellent. If the movie is 7/10's as good, should be quite enjoyable.

I've seen it twice, but I haven't read the book. From what I hear, they changed it a LOT from the book into the movie. I didn't really mind because the standalone movie itself is one of the most powerful films I've seen in a long time. Highly recommended.:applause:

This is one of the greatest movies that you will ever see... or that has ever been made. It is right up there with the best.

I enjoyed every single moment of it. The whole time I was thinking "holy **** it can't get more amazing than that ****ed up **** right there" only to **** my pants at how wrong I was 5 seconds later in the next scene.

• 3 months later...

yeah this movie is pretty good...and yeah the continual scene with the blood even splattering on the camera pretty intense..its really a great story and although it is sci-fi it touches on a lot of issues we deal with today...and even though its based how many years from today it gets to the core of humanity in way that really makes you reflect onthe world around us

Don't know if I'd go that far, but I definitely don't think it was anywhere near as good as the people here claim.

Gotta agree with you........didn't think the movie was as great as many here believed it to be.

I actually thought a lot of it was boring....but thats just me. Actually, a lot of people at the theater felt the same way.

This movie is very good... but it is not the kind of a movie that makes you feel good... they do a very good job displaying things we consider to be "dark" or "cruel" sides of human nature as, well, natural... natural to the point where they are so unavoidable they are not scary anymore, where you realize you cannot run away from them because they are natural.... i dont know if i can explain this...

I thought it was a very good movie as well. Very unpredictable compared to the generic crap that passes as a movie these days.

And the warfare was superb. There's blood spattered on the lens...then a tank blasts at extremely close range! That was a thrilling scene, like you're literally right there in the movie. A very violent movie, but all is very practical if our world was in those dire circumstances.

Archived