Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sept 11 pentagon conspiracy theory

Spaceman Spiff

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

space cadet we arent mad that you reposted something from 2 years ago, we are just pointing out that your propagating anti american propaganda. If your cool with trying to undermine america thats cool, thats your right. Just dont get defensive when we call you on it. Be honest in your efforts, dont defend your subversion.

If this isn't a joke it's ridiculous at best. An attempt to "undermine america" is a pretty stiff accusation. Spiff just thought it was an interesting movie. So did I, the first time I saw it. Since I'm not an idiot, as you seem to think Americans are, I did a little research after I saw it the first time and of course concluded it's a hoax. No harm, no foul.

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan

Hahaha, that is funny

I'll cut you some slack, the old threads on this are probably in the archives now

I am sure though you see what crap this is, even though someone manages to do a good job of showing their agenda

Yeah, I totally see what crap it is. It just (still) mystifies me that people can warp perceptions with cool music and cuts and whatnot.

But yeah, I'm off on my quest to keep undermining America. And you saw the beginning, right here on extremeskins.com! I think I'll head over to Fedex Field, do some undermining there, and then go to the Orioles and Wizards forums and undermine America there, too. Seems like a good place to start. Anyone with me?

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan

This has been on here and discussed so much

Lets just say living 8 miles from the Pentagon I call BS

In fact I know several people who saw an airplane hit.

So that theory can shove it

And last question of course.... where are the passengers?

My dad lived down Columbia Pike about 5 miles from the Pentagon on the 3rd floor of a high-rise, and they felt the condo shake when the plane hit. Unless the pentagon set off some sort of seismic device, I think its safe to say that a plane definitely hit.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69363&perpage=15&display=&highlight=snopes%20and%20pentagon&pagenumber=1

I knew two people in the Pentagon that died through my wife working with them from the Hoffman building,. I went and sat with her in the auditorium honoring them at the pentagon... I also worked down in the Army Operations Center in the basement and later on the 4th floor in the Air Force Help Desk (4c863) I believe.. It's not a secret building of robots... They are regular people...

Set to "cool" music and blood red letters is not what they were trying to do... They died due to a terrorist attack: no more/no less.

My father lost two employees on the plane and the really bad thing is that almost everyone in his office saw the plane go into the pentagon from their office which is about 1 1/2 miles away. I worried for my fathers safety because the ATF is based out of the same building that his office is in...

Originally posted by Renegade7

The people who are responsible for this already admitted they did, and we're over in the Middle East blowing those SOB's to dust.

wow, i probably should pay more attention to the news, because i missed all this. could you please provide a link to a reliable news source that has info on this "confession"?

i know osama's group denied any involvement not long after the fact, but you couldn't be talking about them anyway, because they're not being "blowed to dust".

i never even heard any speculation that the afghani govt. was responsible, they just would not turn over someone that may or may not have been in their country to a lynch mob that had no valid evidence that said person was even guilty, and said person was not found in their country even after said country was "blowed to dust", so you can't be talking about them.

and the reason for the conflict in iraq was because of the invisible WMD's they were stockpiling. i assume they were invisible since nobody could find one even after "blowing their country to dust". at the time the "dust blowing" started there was not any mention that iraq had anything to do with osama or 911, so unless you can go back after a war is over and change the reason said war started, then you can't be talking about iraq.

so please fill me in on what i missed.

thanks

Originally posted by Kilmer17

If a plane didnt crash into the pentagon, then where is the missing plane and the passengers?

Area 51 of course.

...along with Elvis and Tupac.

And if you give me a minute, I can make a video that proves it.

Originally posted by Maxito

I found this on the internet. It saids that they have

Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

I've seen that site. That article was done fairly well. There will always be those who refuse to believe the truth - even if it hit them square between the eyes!

Originally posted by rcc

wow, i probably should pay more attention to the news, because i missed all this. could you please provide a link to a reliable news source that has info on this "confession"?

i know osama's group denied any involvement not long after the fact, but you couldn't be talking about them anyway, because they're not being "blowed to dust".

i never even heard any speculation that the afghani govt. was responsible, they just would not turn over someone that may or may not have been in their country to a lynch mob that had no valid evidence that said person was even guilty, and said person was not found in their country even after said country was "blowed to dust", so you can't be talking about them.

and the reason for the conflict in iraq was because of the invisible WMD's they were stockpiling. i assume they were invisible since nobody could find one even after "blowing their country to dust". at the time the "dust blowing" started there was not any mention that iraq had anything to do with osama or 911, so unless you can go back after a war is over and change the reason said war started, then you can't be talking about iraq.

thanks

http://www.portal.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/11/11/wbin11.xml

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/09/05/alqaeda.911.claim/index.html

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/12/13/ret.obltape.reax/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/29/binladen.tape/index.html

"Although we are ushering the fourth year after 9/11, Bush is still exercising confusion and misleading you and not telling you the true reason. Therefore, the motivations are still there for what happened to be repeated," bin Laden said.

We went into Afghanistan and started killing Al qeida and Taliban right and left. Al Qeida did 9/11, the Taliban wouldn't give us what we wanted, so we went to work on them. Why are you talking about Iraq?

You're right. You should maybe pay more attention to the news.

Originally posted by rcc

thanks

Thanks for the most moronic post of the year. :rolleyes:

rcc

Terrible post. You appparently missed the self-congratulatory video showing Osama and others talking about the 9/11 attacks, praising Allah and talkign about SPECIFIC ASPECTS of the plans.

Or subsequent media releases and video where they talk about it.

or Zarqawi's involvement in Iraq and a pattern of terrorist activity targeting civilians or that we DID uh, engage in a war against the Taliban whose government was toppled.

Seriously, you've got to be kidding me. You DO need to keep up with the news more.

Terrible post. You appparently missed the self-congratulatory video showing Osama and others talking about the 9/11 attacks, praising Allah and talkign about SPECIFIC ASPECTS of the plans.

Or subsequent media releases and video where they talk about it.

or Zarqawi's involvement in Iraq and a pattern of terrorist activity targeting civilians or that we DID uh, engage in a war against the Taliban whose government was toppled.

Seriously, you've got to be kidding me. You DO need to keep up with the news more.

Well, Bin Laden was not well informed, since he talked about the "iron supports" melting, which isn't true, since steel was used in the WTC. Also, there have been engineer experts who have come foward and said it was impossible for jet fuel to have cause the steel structures to melt in such a fashion.

Do we remember the fire in Spain a few months back? The entire building burned for days and never collapsed. Plus, he really didn't talk too much about the attack that wasn't already well known.

Really, besides this tape, do we have any evidence that Bin Laden was behind this attack? I don't mean this to be a dismissive question, but it is a honest one. If this was a criminal investigation, where *was* the investigation? Where is the evidence that removes all doubt, other than this video tape? And I am not trying to be smart with this question, either.

Also, some folks are wondering if that film of Bin Laden was even real, since the person in the footage, when compared to Bin Laden, does not even look like the man. Which could mean that either he was too sick to even be taped, or it was a fraud, or other reasons.

There has been a lot of information, concerning the 9-11 "truth movement," that has come out. Ghost, you may be the one that should be more with the news. :-)

Originally posted by Baculus

Also, there have been engineer experts who have come foward and said it was impossible for jet fuel to have cause the steel structures to melt in such a fashion.

News to me. I'd be interested to read more about this.

They dont have to completely melt. Given the incredible weight of the Trade Center Towers, the structural integrity can be affected without liquefication of the metal.

Uhhhhhhhhh

We saw the planes crash into the buildings.

Someone honestly believes explosives were in the building?

Please....

Every time a building is destroyed, someone is there arguing explosives were already there( see OKC, even a couple Waco theories.)

Archived