Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sept 11 pentagon conspiracy theory

Spaceman Spiff

And we ALL know, engineers are NEVER wrong. :rolleyes:

The theory, in the case of the World Trade Centers, had never been tested. You can say all day long, in the lab, it wasn't possible.

And yet it happened, and we all saw it.

I'm giving this thread a very very short leash. I'm not sure theres any point to letting it go on, but I'll wait and see for now.

Originally posted by Baculus

Well, Bin Laden was not well informed, since he talked about the "iron supports" melting, which isn't true, since steel was used in the WTC. Also, there have been engineer experts who have come foward and said it was impossible for jet fuel to have cause the steel structures to melt in such a fashion.

Do we remember the fire in Spain a few months back? The entire building burned for days and never collapsed.

The building in Spain didn't have the fortune of having the significant structural damage caused by a huge passenger jet slamming into it.

What did these "engineers" conclude caused the buildings to fall?

just to note, that building in Spain also had a different skeloton....

Here's a few pics of it:

02.jpg

10.jpg

05.jpg

Originally posted by Baculus

Well, Bin Laden was not well informed, since he talked about the "iron supports" melting, which isn't true, since steel was used in the WTC. Also, there have been engineer experts who have come foward and said it was impossible for jet fuel to have cause the steel structures to melt in such a fashion.

Do we remember the fire in Spain a few months back? The entire building burned for days and never collapsed. Plus, he really didn't talk too much about the attack that wasn't already well known.

Really, besides this tape, do we have any evidence that Bin Laden was behind this attack? I don't mean this to be a dismissive question, but it is a honest one. If this was a criminal investigation, where *was* the investigation? Where is the evidence that removes all doubt, other than this video tape? And I am not trying to be smart with this question, either.

Also, some folks are wondering if that film of Bin Laden was even real, since the person in the footage, when compared to Bin Laden, does not even look like the man. Which could mean that either he was too sick to even be taped, or it was a fraud, or other reasons.

There has been a lot of information, concerning the 9-11 "truth movement," that has come out. Ghost, you may be the one that should be more with the news. :-)

logo_the.jpg

grnalien.JPG

logo_are.jpg

logo_coming.gif

http://ufocasebook.com/aliensdidit.html

Archived