Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sept 11 pentagon conspiracy theory

Spaceman Spiff

Tons of fuel to go transcontinental, right into a reinforced concret building? What did you expect? A cartoon outline? It periced into the building, incinerated, and let that be that. They found pieces of the plane inside the building, so it wasn't totally gone. The people who are responsible for this already admitted they did, and we're over in the Middle East blowing those SOB's to dust. We've seen this a million times already, and a million times we've called BS on the consiracy theory. Let it go already...

Originally posted by Renegade7

Tons of fuel to go transcontinental, right into a reinforced concret building? What did you expect? A cartoon outline? It periced into the building, incinerated, and let that be that. They found pieces of the plane inside the building, so it wasn't totally gone. The people who are responsible for this already admitted they did, and we're over in the Middle East blowing those SOB's to dust. We've seen this a million times already, and a million times we've called BS on the consiracy theory. Let it go already...

Calm down, donkey, i've never seen it before. Chill.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

Calm down, donkey, i've never seen it before. Chill.

:laugh: I'm cool, this is just that old, and it's time to give these people who died a break. They aren't in steel-bar cells in upstate Nebraska. They're dead. Ya know what I'm sayin?

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

what exactly was good about it?

That it was well done, try not to look at it through your political lenses. I just thought it was well done. It definately only portrays the images and message they want to send. But beyond it's bias, I think it was well put together. I especially like they way they included the diagrams of the pentagon.

space cadet we arent mad that you reposted something from 2 years ago, we are just pointing out that your propagating anti american propaganda. If your cool with trying to undermine america thats cool, thats your right. Just dont get defensive when we call you on it. Be honest in your efforts, dont defend your subversion.

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

space cadet we arent mad that you reposted something from 2 years ago, we are just pointing out that your propagating anti american propaganda. If your cool with trying to undermine america thats cool, thats your right. Just dont get defensive when we call you on it. Be honest in your efforts, dont defend your subversion.

LOL, yeah, thats exactly what I was trying to do.

I, like Ohioskins, thought it was really well done, almost believable. I just wanted to see what other peoples reactions were.

But yeah, you found me out, trying to undermine America on extremeskins.com, cause this is the first place I'd start if i were to attempt such a thing. :doh:

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

LOL, yeah, thats exactly what I was trying to do.

I, like Ohioskins, thought it was really well done, almost believable. I just wanted to see what other peoples reactions were.

But yeah, you found me out, trying to undermine America on extremeskins.com, cause this is the first place I'd start if i were to attempt such a thing. :doh:

Hahaha, that is funny

I'll cut you some slack, the old threads on this are probably in the archives now

I am sure though you see what crap this is, even though someone manages to do a good job of showing their agenda

Originally posted by ohioskins

That it was well done, try not to look at it through your political lenses. I just thought it was well done. It definately only portrays the images and message they want to send. But beyond it's bias, I think it was well put together. I especially like they way they included the diagrams of the pentagon.

ah so your saying that it was well produced, that it was. One cant argue with its staying power, that is reliant on its production. I still dont agree it was good but I will say it was on spot for its desired effect. Its desired effect prevents me from calling it good.

Archived