Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Don't know who these broads are, but it's fun to watch.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hnxies4Wtk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hnxies4Wtk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Am I the only one who never finds humor in the memes?
I will always find that lion scaring the bear clip hilarious.

I love the way the bear slowly scans the lion from the feet up, until it realizes it's looking at a lion in the face and then freaks out. Classic physical comedy from an animal. Can't beat it.

it looked like an accident to me. And I didn't see anyone "stepping" to him.

Dude looks like someone that should be in prison. He can fight all he wants in there.

zoony, watch the very beginning. The guy is looking over his shoulder and times it to hit the girl in the face. No accident there at all.

I don't know about fake he connected on the chin with overhand rights on both guys and twice on the first guy. These guys aren't pros with rock solid chins.

Either way the dude has some decent boxing lining up his shots with the lead jab.

Edited by Patrick86L

zoony, watch the very beginning. The guy is looking over his shoulder and times it to hit the girl in the face. No accident there at all.

hard to tell, maybe you're right. Honestly it looks like he was trying to tap the guy on the shoulder or something.

I don't buy it because if you're going to give a girl an elbow, you'd better be ready to fight, lol. Those guys look like they're in stunned surprise as they get pummeled out of nowhere.

Heeeeeey.Right on. A good old fashioned ass whoopin'. I'm not sure what the hell that guy was thinking when he gave the gal a forearm to the chin,but I'm pretty sure that it "maybe I shouldn't have done that" when he finally got off the ground. I like the SkyNet one featuring your friendly neighbor hood Spiderman by the way. :)

but like I said ... you can't entirely see what happened at the start (the initial bumping) and you certainly can't tell if the guy SAID something as he bumped, to indicate that it was on purpose...

but from what i see, one person bumps into somebody, and the other dude goes ape****