Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/251334/158/Va-Man-Assaults-Roommate-Who-Drew-A-Penis-On-His-Face

ARLINGTON, Va. (WUSA9) -- A prank did not turn out to be funny for one roommate in Arlington over the weekend, according to police.

At around 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, James Denham Watson woke up to find that one of his roommate's had drawn a penis on his face with a permanent marker, the Arlington County Police said on Tuesday.

Watson suspected it was one roommate in particular and physically assaulted him, causing the victim to sustain extensive injuries to his face. He was taken to Virginia Hospital Center by another roommate, police said.

The victim decided to report the incident and press charges an hour and a half after the assault, police said.

Arlington County Police charged 31-year-old Watson with malicious wounding and is held without bond.

Not really "owned" but I figure some of us would watch this and get owned ourselves like I did haha

It's the extended trailer for a new horror game coming out. I'm actually extremely proud of myself for finishing the whole video. Also I didn't know where else to post this

Not really "owned" but I figure some of us would watch this and get owned ourselves like I did haha

It's the extended trailer for a new horror game coming out. I'm actually extremely proud of myself for finishing the whole video. Also I didn't know where else to post this

I looked the game up. There are no weapons, the game is about running away screaming from that thing. Odd.

One guy knowingly makes a totally OT post in the thread because he's on NNT and "doesn't know where else to post it." Typically, that can be good for a couple weeks off or more depending on user notes. Then the next three posts continue the OT direction. :)

Fortunately, I'm all sunshine and marigolds. :D