Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

They should have. Now I have to ponder closing this thing for an indefinite time. We really rely upon common sense and you guys self policing yourselves,(that includes reporting posts. Which some of you have all been good at I might add),in this thread. Mind you, I had to read the comments here before I even thought about something being wrong with that gif.Must have seen that one about 5 times in passing but had to stare at it for a few minutes to even be somewhat positive there was something there. Which leads to to a couple of questions. How desperate do people have to be in order to first stare at that thing long enough to even possibly see anything and then how desperate do you have to be to not report it and leave it un reported? Hell you could have at least had the decency to shoot a pm to the member who posted it to give him a heads up. As of now,I'm betting that hasn't happened. Pretty sad.

Edited by Park City Skins

• 3 weeks later...

Been a few appeals. None of which I can say have been all that convincing. Especially considering the sheer number of mod actions taken since this thread's inception. I can't really think of a truly compelling reason to open this again.

Which is why I'm going to do so. :doh: Few of you,well,you're on the radar. Be careful of what you say,or don't say. :)

You're welcome.

Edited by Park City Skins

Me after Sunday's win and realizing that we'll sink lower into the draft rankings......

steve-spurrier-lips-o.gif

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way...

A lot of the ES "fan police" in the stadium were screaming that no true fan should ever root for a loss, but I agree with you that winning only hurts us at this point. No hope for the playoffs, and the top 5 big name qbs might be gone if we win again, so here's to losing out the rest of the season :)