Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

yeah, that was pretty funny,, especially since all of them didn't consider for a second that their boyfriends are way beneath that girl's level.

I think if I was one of the guys, I'd be pretty flattered that my wife believed it.

~Bang

Clinton never has been able to pull any good looking women, has he?

Anyway, now that unsonny is back, I am hypnotized by that sig again.

~Bang

i forgot about it.....now its doing the same to me

Edited by unsonny

yeah, that was pretty funny,, especially since all of them didn't consider for a second that their boyfriends are way beneath that girl's level.

I think if I was one of the guys, I'd be pretty flattered that my wife believed it.

~Bang

I dunno, the guy at 1:22 might have a shot. He kinda looks like Bret Favre.

Not so much owned, as funny

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/ambulance-chasing-its-not-just-for-lawyers-anymore/2012/05/25/gJQADtu6oU_blog.html

So, to recap, a lawyer invited me to go chase an ambulance with him. For three miles. I didn’t know whether to be flattered or insulted. Or if I’d get a percentage. Or whether it was a serious thing.

Turns out it’s an annual run at the Fairfax County Government Center to raise money for the Fair Oaks Volunteer Fire and Rescue Company, which has owned the station on Route 50 since 1957. The run was launched by local attorney Hana Brilliant three years ago when she was president of the company, and helps purchase actual fire trucks and ambulances for the station.

“I got tired of all the ambulance chasing jokes around the firehouse,” Brilliant said, “so I decided to use it to the Fire Department’s benefit.”

It’s properly timed and organized, and last year nearly 200 runners raised $7,000. The run is tomorrow, so go here now to learn more.

And then you too can experience the joy and exhilaration of advocacy and representation of a worthy cause, without the heartache of bar exams and contingency fees.