Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

The Coke bottle is interesting because "studying" shouldn't have to involve memorizing millions of formulas, especially in the mathematical-focused sciences. So I see no problem with it

If it were up to me every math test in the world would allow formulas. Why do people care if you get all the formulas? You still have to know how to apply them. That's studying.

/InsightfulTangent

The Coke bottle is interesting because "studying" shouldn't have to involve memorizing millions of formulas, especially in the mathematical-focused sciences. So I see no problem with it

If it were up to me every math test in the world would allow formulas. Why do people care if you get all the formulas? You still have to know how to apply them. That's studying.

/InsightfulTangent

Not only that, but I can't tell you a time I've had a project to do for work where I wasn't allowed to use notes or look things up.

Reminds me of this:

demotivational-posters-th-grade.jpg

Just to be clear, 'cuz I would suffer the worst withdrawals in the world should I receive a ban...

We should post opinions to Own3d thread posts in the feedback forum?

Sincerely, not with any sarcasm. Just wanna know. I don't like to break rules here, know I can get off topic (or drunk), but I mostly try to behave. Thanks, and Hail.

/InsightfulTangent

yup, just took a Physics exam this morning where I was given 5 pages worth of formulas, I believe.

Just to be clear, 'cuz I would suffer the worst withdrawals in the world should I receive a ban...

We should post opinions to Own3d thread posts in the feedback forum?

Sincerely, not with any sarcasm. Just wanna know. I don't like to break rules here, know I can get off topic (or drunk), but I mostly try to behave. Thanks, and Hail.

You can in this thread, but try to avoid getting in to long back and forth discussions. We like to see pics, gifs and videos in this thread for the most part. Another thing is make sure not to quote pics.

You can in this thread, but try to avoid getting in to long back and forth discussions. We like to see pics, gifs and videos in this thread for the most part. Another thing is make sure not to quote pics.

I don't think quoting pics is a big deal anymore, since the forum automatically changes the picture tags to url tags in quotes these days.

fail-owned-crazy-maze-fail.jpg

---------- Post added May-16th-2012 at 09:23 AM ----------

fail-owned-burnout-fail.jpg?w=450&h=298

---------- Post added May-16th-2012 at 09:27 AM ----------

IHOPs-new-Slogan-600x477.jpg

---------- Post added May-16th-2012 at 09:39 AM ----------

When-you-See-it...-600x480.jpg

Edited by Sniffler