Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Recruiting is starting early, crazy

My great nephew is almost 9 and he has been playing sports with the kids in his neighborhood since he was 4. All of them are at least 2-4 years older than him and it's made him a star player amongst kids his own age, especially in baseball. His last game he went 3-3 with a single, double and HR with 5 RBI and snagged the last out of the game with a diving play in foul territory at 1st base.

Edited by pjfootballer

This is probably self owning, but for some reason at work this morning, the old Mega-Streisand episode of South Park popped into my head and I started singing "Mega Poitier, Mega Poitier" in the Japanese announcer voice out loud. Staring co-worker...awkward....

Sylvester Stallone spotted in 16th century painting.

There's always something new to discover in Vatican City. Anthony Zonfrell, 20, a visitor to the holy city did a double take when he saw Sylvester Stallone in one of Raphael's masterpieces.

article-0-1304A148000005DC-425_634x489.jpg

OK, so it wasn't really Stallone. But the man who brought to life "Rocky," "Rambo" -- and is reprising his role in "The Expendables 2" this summer -- does bear more than a passing resemblance to an unnamed onlooker in a 1511 painting of Pope Gregory IX approving the Vatical Decretals.

400-raphael-stallone-jpg_194356.jpg

Note the cheekbones. Note the heavy eyelids. Note the nose, the hair, the chiseled chin. Heck, everything about the holy man in the painting looks like Sly.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/sylvester-stallone-spotted-16th-century-painting-194925648.html