Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Wade is an absolutely DBag on a basketball court. Might be a nice guy off of it, but on the court he's the kind of guy that I'm surprised hasn't been caught by a World Peace "celebration".

[/url]

I hope Mr. Peace does have one final freak out moment and clocks Wade or James on the side of the head.

:ols:

Love the interview bomb!

Ever seen the Aaron Rodgers photo-bombing website? He did it EVERY single game during the captains picture (if he was a captain for the game, someone else did it), all the way back to his rookie year. Hilarious stuff!

Funny but there are a lot of words are partially edited out violating TOS.

I never really understood that rule. You can say **** you but as soon as you put an F with 3 stars, you get banned for a week. Everyone knows what the four stars means. The implication is the exact same. Seems silly to me, but rules are rules I guess.

Edited by SuperBash

I never really understood that rule. You can say **** you but as soon as you put an F with 3 stars, you get banned for a week. Everyone knows what the four stars means. The implication is the exact same. Seems silly to me, but rules are rules I guess.

Yeah, don't question them, especially in this thread. We were unfortunate enough to actually have this thread closed for a small amount of time because some guy wouldn't follow the rules. We don't wanna go through that again! :ols:

So please, edit it out Pick6.

Edited by ConnSKINS26

It's explained very well in the rules why that's a bad thing and hence why banning could be the result. I am constantly amazed at the willingness a few......members show at trying to beat the filters. Is it really that important to do that or is it just a dumbass move. Hmmmmm. :) No whining. Now back to the owned thread. Good edit by the way. When in doubt....

VIP, these cars are ridiculous LOL

I remember when the 13" spoke knock-offs were a big thing on little cars and the wheels stuck way out beyond the wheel wells, I pulled up to a light one day and watched as a Japanese hatch came to a screeching halt as his front wheel broke free and continued to roll down the road on its own, through my tears of unrestrained laughter I watched at the "dude" stepped out of the car in total shock, as if it never dawned on him that the axles were never meant to have that much strain placed on them.