Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I've been lost on the otherside of the internets. Forgot all my photobucket passwords. It's been years good to be back around. Funny stuff up in here. Do our post still not count. What happend to the emochatkids and where are the hot babe threads?

I've been lost on the otherside of the internets. Forgot all my photobucket passwords. It's been years good to be back around. Funny stuff up in here. Do our post still not count. What happend to the emochatkids and where are the hot babe threads?

Posts do not count. emochatkids disappeared. Hot Babe threads have gone the way of the Dodo.

Haha, here's another review of the StunGun

http://www.amazon.com/Knuckle-Blaster-Stun-Gun-Volt/product-reviews/B005L43Y80/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

1.0 out of 5 stars The Coffee Table party, May 16, 2012

By

G. Recipient "The "Rear" Admiral" (Phoenix) - See all my reviews

(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun 950,000 Volt

Now, this is the story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. A few years ago I had a raging party at my house broski. We were just chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, when a couple of guys Who were up to no good startin making trouble in my neighborhood and at my house. They were strutting around the party acting tough and pushing people around. But I am myself am a cereal bad*ss so I grabbed my 950,000 Volt Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun and confronted them. I started swinging my arms in circular motioned putting up a flailing wall of doom made of my flesh and 950,000 volts. I felt like E Honda from Street Fighter II doing the thousands slapping hands combined with Blanca's shock skin, except I was not green.

Somehow one of hoodlums was able to penetrate my great wall of violence and he slapped me like a little girl. Soon after he grabbed me, took away my 950,000 Volt Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun, picked me up and threw me through my own coffee table/. It go really bad next when he grabbed my 950,000 Volt Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun, put it on and proceeded to pummel my scrotum with punches and powerful electrical jolts.

I ended up with 9 stitches in my head and 3 in my sac. The 950,000 Volt Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun is a complete failure and it could not protect me in my own house and my parents got really mad at me for breaking their coffee table. I will face years of interwebz ridicule as a result.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Report abuse | Permalink

Comment Comment (1)

The end of this video is EPIC! Bit watch the whole thing. LOL

"Can you make me one with everything?" :ols: :doh:

I felt so bad for the guy, it wasn't that bad a joke.

Oh, and that last one is probably going to earn you a vacation if you don't get rid of it.

"Can you make me one with everything?" :ols: :doh:

I felt so bad for the guy, it wasn't that bad a joke.

Oh, and that last one is probably going to earn you a vacation if you don't get rid of it.

Dang for realz? Welp I removed it. Real funny video. The way the female reporters looked at him after he said what he said had me dyin!

Dang for realz? Welp I removed it. Real funny video. The way the female reporters looked at him after he said what he said had me dyin!
*duplicate post*
*duplicate post*
Removed vid.

You should post more times in a row