Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

...Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says...

NIce Breakfast Club reference ;)

The person obviously forgot their pencil...

Edited by Xameil

...Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says...

OK, I had to look that one up. Apparently there is no punchline as it was ad-libbed by Judd Nelson during an interview. However, several people have tried to come up with punchlines. Here are a few:

"Actually, I'll take a beer," she says. Then she feeds the salami to the dog, and when he's done she puts the beer down on the floor for him to drink. As the poodle is lapping up the last of the suds, an onlooker comments

loudly, "God, what a waste."

The blonde whirls around, offended. "Well, excuse me! You could stand to lose some weight yourself, buddy!"

And the Poodle answers "After the night I had I think I need a double.

The naked lady says, "No, I would like a drink." The bartender says, "No, mom, I think you've had enough to drink today. Now please go home before dad finds out you did this again."

She says, "No I won't, it's either the salami or the dog, but the salami doesn't drink and the dog won't put out unless he is drunk."

The naked lady says "No thanks, I've had enough. Why do you think I ended up this way in the first place?"