Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

OK, this is evil, but I'm busting my own chops as a Christian, so whatevs.

If I had done the JC bail bond ad, it would have ended with two guys in a cell. One says to the other, "Hey man, I'm sorry for gettin us locked up. I believe in you. And I believe if you call JC bail bonds, you'll get us out of here."

Dude looks back at him and says, "Truly, truly I say to you. This day, you will be back at my crib, doing ****es and blow."

0wn3d: Society.

tumblr_lz4wyvuDLY1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

RIP Society of the Day: Not content with cornering the pizza party market, Pizza Hut has set its sights on the proposal party set too.

For $10,010, Pizza Hut will provide you with all the trimmings necessary for just a really classy way to kickstart an engagement: A ruby engagement ring, a bouquet of flowers, a personal fireworks display, a professional photographer and videographer, and, of course, a $10 Pizza Hut Dinner Box complete with a one-topping pan pizza, five breadsticks with marinara sauce, and 10 cinnamon sticks with icing in a cup for dippin’. Last but certainly far from least: A limo to take you to the Pizza Hut of your choice.

Like I said: Just really classy stuff.

You’re going to want to act fast, though: Pizza Hut has only made 10 “Perfect Proposal” packages available. For the love of God — hurry.