Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Biden Drop Out as the Dem Candidate? If so, Who Should Replace Him?

Jumbo

Should He Stay or Should He Go?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should Joe Step Down as Dem Nominee?

This isn't going to be about the border. This is about beating the traitor and moving the country forward. Harris will destroy him in a debate. The Dem pac just got a fresh $100 from me. Please pick the right VP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

She needs a great VP candidate.

I so badly want it to be Pete, but I'm not convinced he is ready (or that "we" are, either).

He needs to move up to something like Secretary of State (which I can see him killing at because of well he prepares and handles questions).

Going to keep speaking JB Pritzker name into existence.  If polling continues to go south for Sherod Brown, give him a call.

• Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

This isn't going to be about the border. This is about beating the traitor and moving the country forward. Harris will destroy him in a debate. The Dem pac just got a fresh $100 from me. Please pick the right VP.

Yeah, I'll be donating later today. Don't forget https://www.fieldteam6.org either. Her Divine 9 connection will be big in terms of organizing the black vote.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Doesn't have to be a man. Whitmer is a good choice too. It's time we have women running this country.

I would gladly vote for a two woman ticket but I'm not into moral victories especially when the opponent is so dangerous. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

Another to who? 

A governor, someone that has been out in front at the executive level. Not the invisible woman.

Edited by ClaytoAli

9 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Doesn't have to be a man. Whitmer is a good choice too. It's time we have women running this country.

Sure it's time, it was time back in 2016.

This might not be the best time to be idealistic.

She's better off picking someone with more experience then her like Obama did, not less.

Just now, Chump Bailey said:

I never thought this scenario would come into play. Unfortunately, I think the nomination is being served up on a silver platter for Trump. I can't see Harris beating him. Hope I'm wrong.

She’s tooooo weak of a candidate. 

1 minute ago, ClaytoAli said:

Not the invisible woman.

As opposed to your invisible alternative?

This is not the time to be playing guess who, election is in November, convention is next month.

71VenrwWVlL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.webp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Such a dumb argument.  She's fine.  She's a generic Dem who is not 80 years old.  The country has been begging for new candidates for 2 years.... 

Now the media gets to play "your candidate sucks" with Trump.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1