Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

The later rounds are almost unwatchable.  These idiots think we want to hear them babble and crack stupid jokes.  Annoying. Announce the picks and discuss each player!  How freaking hard can it be? 

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 3

I have been talking about him on and off on this thread all day including whining about why hes so low on Kiper list. As ive been saying hes in the same class as Kamara, Solomon, etc. Fun player to watch vastly underrated 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Idaho fan said:

The later rounds are almost unwatchable.  These idiots think we want to hear them babble and crack stupid jokes.  Annoying. Announce the picks and discuss each player!  How freaking hard can it be? 

They have no idea who these dudes are for the most part, I imagine.  No notes or clips.

image.png.050f7a102a7b6e89982eca69b7996a44.png

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

It’s exhausting from the tightly pressed tailored suits to the discussions that have nothing to do with that particular post. 

• Like 1

Just now, Idaho fan said:

That's why I prefer ESPN's third day coverage over NFL Network. 

They'll let several players get drafted then review as many as time allows.

I don't know what the heck NFL Network is doing. They are doing segments with dogs and some 'truck vs. world' game.

Are they just bored? Maybe they ought to move to different programming if they don't feel like covering the draft anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Good point, I agree with this. We also have Mathis for what he's worth.....???

Gone are the days when loyal fans simultaneously facepalm after obvious player personnel mistakes. Peters replaces the idiots behind the TW debacle amongst other stupid negative equity decisions. It's refreshing at the very least. :cheers:

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1