Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you had to pick 3 out of this list which would you choose?

29 minutes ago, MrSilverMaC said:

You guys are really missing the boat on the “name your job name your salary” option.

If you have $100 million does salary even matter?

Some can't pay a certain amount because they can't afford it...cool to follow my passion and not think about I'd be paid more if I did the same thing somewhere else.

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yeah if I’m pulling 200k a month for 40 years I get to also name my own job

It’ll be doing anything but working.

Does running your own business count?

I wouldn't be able to stop myself from starting a nonprofit, I know me.

Second I win a PowerBall, I'm giving a two weeks notice, I get what your overall point is.  FOH telling me when I can take PTO when I'm a multi-millionaire.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Does running your own business count?

**** no

look I get that I’m in the minority of everyone I know that doesn’t understand how one could not do something

i promise I will do something. And it won’t be anything that can be loosely referred to as “work”

I’ll play golf. Go to sporting events. Hang out with my kids and my mom. Surf. Wakeboard. Travel. 

I’ll go finish some of the projects around my life/house that’s on a list of unfinished projects so long I honestly don’t even know how long it is anymore. 

If I get my hands on 100 mil you mother****ers are never seeing me again

and that goes for the vast majority of people that “see” me on a regular basis except for my friends and family 

• Haha 1

I'd spend rest of life giving that money away if I had that much, go out like Carnigie or Rockefeller...

Can't take it with you...Gates got the right idea where he's at right now...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm not there yet @tshile one day I will be, but I understand anyone the second they get that chance taking it immediately.

I would absolutely go back yo

school and pursue a doctorate or two. 

That’s probably the closest thing to work I can think of but it’d be in areas I’m genuinely interested in (and can do well without stressing out about it all)

• Thumb up 1

Number 11 is underrated. If you got perfect credit (850 credit score) and no debt that implies you are rich.

so I go with 11, 15, and 16.

37 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

“Name your job” is invalid if you have a $100M annuity. Who needs a ****ing job?

Not really. You could be the owner of a social media company or start up a world class online university!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Why? Fire your employer immediately. They would do the same to you if it suited them.

Suited them or had to?

I remember when half my team got let go and they moved me to another contract not to lose me while they worked to make me a Fed in the background.

In principle, sure I get your point.  Where I'm at right now, if it happened to day, it wouldn't sit right with me.  My manager is cool, his manager is cool, they give me a lot of autonomy and flexibility with respect to what I do.  Nah, a giant middle finger with like a meme is something I might of done at my last job,.

I haven't outrigtht quit a job since I was a teenager (they fn deserved it)

Edited by Renegade7

I'm with PB, 13-15 are the correct choice.  I'm 44.  If you can eliminate the potential of cancer and a host of other possibilities, along with medical advances, the chances of making 84 are pretty good.

That means I'm looking at 208k a month tax free for 40 years.  At that point, I can buy any car or house I want within reason and I'm not working, so most of the other options are trivial.

Also, I'm not a social media guy, but I'll bet if I started an "I'm a rich ****ing asshole, watch me golf everywhere while drinking shots off the cart girl's stomach" YouTube channel I'd get a fair amount of followers without needing to wish for them.  There are enough idiots out there drawn to that type of content.

I'll let some of you be guests on the channel.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Number 11 is underrated. If you got perfect credit (850 credit score) and no debt that implies you are rich.

I pretty much have that now. All it's really good for is being notified monthly about how amazing my score is. I have zero interest in ever taking out any kind of loan so it's kinda useless. 😒

I thought about that name your job n salary one but chose the no sickness one because I'm not down with it. Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah! I mean how much money I really needs? 

image.png.a5f5a7044b62bf8878b0cfd60ac67302.png

• Haha 1

It's a trick question.

What if it's not a USD but a Liberian dollar? They don't specify.

1 million Liberian Dollars equals 5180USD by the way. So if that is the case you probably don't want to take the money.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, tshile said:

Yeah there’s multiple options that im not sure why you’d pick one when there’s a better alternative

most of them suck but I’ll take the money and never getting sick again. 

Lol yeah,if you have the $100M, you can easily afford the other things (eg: cars and houses) or they don't matter (eg: your credit score)

I'm taking the $10M upfront, $200k monthly and no sickness

10 hours ago, tshile said:

**** no

look I get that I’m in the minority of everyone I know that doesn’t understand how one could not do something

i promise I will do something. And it won’t be anything that can be loosely referred to as “work”

I’ll play golf. Go to sporting events. Hang out with my kids and my mom. Surf. Wakeboard. Travel. 

I’ll go finish some of the projects around my life/house that’s on a list of unfinished projects so long I honestly don’t even know how long it is anymore. 

If I get my hands on 100 mil you mother****ers are never seeing me again

and that goes for the vast majority of people that “see” me on a regular basis except for my friends and family 

I'm right there.  I could easily not work if I hit the lottery tomorrow or had 200k coming in every year for the next 40 years of my life.

I'd find stuff to do, but I sure as **** ain't working.  There's no way.

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm right there.  I could easily not work if I hit the lottery tomorrow or had 200k coming in every year for the next 40 years of my life.

Every month.  It would take some effort to blow through that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Once you retire most people realize how ridiculously stupid work is. People who are financially independent but think they need to work for someone else to avoid boredom are suffering from a tragic failure of imagination.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, tshile said:

I mean with 100 mil over 40 you’re pulling 200k a month plus an immediate 10 mil cash injections. 

enjoy your Malibu though 

LOL @ your math.

EDIT:

LOL @ my reading comprehension even more - thought it said split over 40 years not months.

Edited by purbeast
  • Thumb up 1