Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They’re all idiots.  I’m totally out on 99% of the national media as attention getting idiotic uneducated uninformed moronic fools.  

We’re not winning the off season.  We just being a professional football team for the first time in 30 years.

Oh, and Charlie Casserly was part of the problem and he can also kiss my ass.  He road Bethard coat tails and roster to a 20 year career of suckitude as a GM and then another 20 year career as a talking head moron.  

So tell me when your media hatred began......

talking-is-the-best-therapy.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=enENhD39ejDT_X3jXR7VkCyZGqOIA6Bnd-eiLD9oG2c=

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Skip bayless is a click bating insufferable ass hat who I wish would fall into one of the many endless pits featured in Star Wars.  

I would love to see him and florio fight to the death resulting in a tie.

Edited by redskinss
  • Haha 2

Just now, RVAskins said:

talking-is-the-best-therapy.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=enENhD39ejDT_X3jXR7VkCyZGqOIA6Bnd-eiLD9oG2c=

That’s actually a good question.  I’ll have to think on it.  But I’m guessing it was somewhere around 2000 when all the actual news shows, sports and otherwise, became news magazine shows and the actual reporting of facts became irrelevant.  The advent of the internet just accelerated the regression to the lowest common denominator of emotional response. 

I respect the heck out of any media member who tries to actually report facts.  And I respect opinion creators who base their opinions on facts.  Sadly, I can think of 2 at the moment in our sphere who really do a good job of that.  One of each type.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

TK accuses me of being the psych in the chair and es posters being the court-mandated freakazoids, I mean clients, on the couch. (I just use chairs).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

If We land Simmons my head might explode and burst into glitter

Was thinking the same thing.   I'd be surprised because am thinking he's getting 10 million plus on more than a one year contract -- and it seems like on the older veterans they are going with the more conservative short term cheaper contracts.

But the way this off season going I can't rule it out. 

2 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

To be accurate, No, after the 2022 season.  He got hurt after five games last year with a knew injury and was out for the year.

To be accurate, he was named all-pro in 2022 which means he was a reigning all-pro in ‘23. So, we had an all pro last year.

Just now, RWJ said:

Finally hopefully some movement.  Right, HigSkin!  Who do you like and what type of contract?  

Afraid to say on this thread because I take bullets everytime I do it but T. Smith on a 1 year bridge and draft one.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Williams camp could be pulling an Eli Manning or Chicago could want Maye 

My God! Stop listening to the rumor pushers.

Bears are drafting Caleb Williams.  Thats it and that’s all.  (Said as Arnold said it in the shockingly good though totally ridiculous Netflix show Fubar.)

We will draft Maye or Daniels.  Most likely Maye.  And the entire media who’s drumming up this insane push for Daniels is going to lose its mind and say we reached for the lower ceiling QB over the dual threat QB who can’t actually throw a 25 yard out.  

But either way.  That’s what’s happening.  Stop listening to the media idiots who have to find something to talk about for the next 7 weeks so they try and talk stories into existence.

I feel I’m coming in hot tonight.  I guess I feel a little frisky.  😂

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 2
  • Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

To be accurate, he was named all-pro in 2022 which means he was a reigning all-pro in ‘23. So, we had an all pro last year.

My point was we have had practically zero all pro players for like 10 - 15 years. The beat writers have mentioned it quite a bit. Our talent is growing by leaps and bounds.