Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

32 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It’s funny when people get all emotional because professionals who know a lot more than they do have a different opinion.

The "pros" in DC have been wrong for two decades... It's going to take more than one off-season to extradite the PTSD from this fanbase.

It's like a reflex at this point.

I know plenty of fans who would have done a better job than (redacted) 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Have we heard anything about Eddie Royal's meeting with Dan at the Mortons?  How did that go?

You know it occurs to me it's harder to make this 12 year old bad joke now because people will think I meant Dan Quinn instead of Dan Snyder.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Panthers will sign him to replace Burns. 

More accurately signing him to replace Gross-Matos.  They'd need a higher caliber player to replace Burns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

25 minutes ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

I think it's pretty telling a team like San Francisco is willing to let him walk.

He was loafing it in the super bowl. Basically a dereliction of duty how he played.

Remember when he would watch a guy run by him, and then stand there with his hands on his hips without any pursuit effort?

He did the same thing for the niners... 

It's no real surprise that he is looking for work.

I always liked chase and wanted him to succeed. Its up to him at this point.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Just going to say we know that we will run some kind of version of Air Raid.

Actually all we know that came directly from the coaches was Kingsbury saying “I wouldn’t describe anything that we’re doing as Air Raid”. So…the opposite, technically.

• Like 1

You know, since someone posted that Ertz jersey I have decided that until those abominations are changed I will still have lingering doubts. 

Those jerseys are that bad.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, illone said:

The "pros" in DC have been wrong for two decades... It's going to take more than one off-season to extradite the PTSD from this fanbase.

It's like a reflex at this point.

I know plenty of fans who would have done a better job than (redacted) 😂

More like reflux

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It’s funny when people get all emotional because professionals who know a lot more than they do have a different opinion.

How do you know that I am not a professional couch potato armchair QB guru?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, method man said:

My guess on Chase is it is more about his knee. He is probably getting offered one year deals and he wants a multi year deal and is waiting to see if he gets one

My guess is Chase is JAG. Great talent, but habitual underperformer who never realizes his potential. He's 24 and about to be on his third team.

He'll be out of the league in 2-3 years.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Veterans minimum plus incentives...

How quickly things can change. Vet minimum playing in Carolina 😬.

Then again… That’s a whole lot more than what I got goin on lol!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

"Once they put pads on we will find out" - DOC Walker quote on the radio today.  Classic Doc.

I'm sick of his radio / podcast hits - he says that type of stuff everytime.  Of course he is technically right, but he's the one in the radio during the off-season!  I don't need to hear him rant about not knowing anything right now. Then get off the radio! They have you there to give an opinion.... do it, or go away!

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

12 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

My guess is Chase is JAG. Great talent, but habitual underperformer who never realizes his potential. He's 24 and about to be on his third team.

He'll be out of the league in 2-3 years.

I think he bounces around on short term deals like  Clowney unless the knee goes. I’d still take a flyer on him. Lots of immature kids have gotten their **** together after dicking around in their early 20s. I’m one of them. That type of physical ability doesn’t come around very often though.

edit: Oh ****, we got Fowler now too? **** a Chase Young. Immature ass mother****er. You’re dead to me.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 8