Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Hmm Giants sent a 2nd for Burns.

I wonder how that impacts their plans regarding pick #6 and trading up.  I wonder if Pats and us told em no so they realized they're stuck with Jones another year.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I like that it is Keim mentioning more OL. Means it is probably happening sooner than later. 

Let's hope so. Imagining our QB having Tony Wylie protecting him from Thibodeaux and Burns is diarrhea inducing.

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I like that it is Keim mentioning more OL. Means it is probably happening sooner than later. 

Got to believe that Jonah Williams or Mike Onwenu might be in our sight mark!  Hope so.  

Edited by RWJ
  • Like 2
  • Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Next one of you that mentions scooter gets a punch in the back of the head.

What if we use his nickname? Scoots McGoots?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Anyone interested in Calvin Ridley?

Nope. To similar to what we already have in size and skill set (I would argue he's no better than Dotson as well). I think we need someone who adds a point of difference - a real burner and/or someone with some size.

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

Nope. To similar to what we already have in size and skill set (I would argue he's no better than Dotson as well). I think we need someone who adds a point of difference - a real burner and/or someone with some size.

exactly.. we need a size guy.. like a 6'4 WR with speed. maybe in the draft

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

As for cheap type signings.  Hoping for Jeremy Chinn.  Trautman (blocking TE).  Fant (though he might not be cheap)

Am not a sign an older RB in FA kind of guy but if Ekeler can be had for a ham sandwich, i'd consider.

I will take George Fant over Noah Fant ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I agree....I'd sooner go for a taller guy like Tyler Boyd or Mike Williams if he gets released. We need some height at WR to go with our Smurfs. 

• Like 2