Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

• CapsSkins changed the title to Official 2024 Free Agency & Trades Thread - OUT: Logan Thomas, Leno, Gibson IN: TE Ertz, DE Armstrong, C Biadasz, LB Luvu

Absolutely nothing to dislike about today so far.  Hopefully we can get a few more of those fat boys here and some help on the back end of the defense, but definitely a solid start to the off-season.  I love this time of year!!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

What a difference a real FO makes.  Peters and Co. addressing pressing needs already and it's only Day 1 of FA.  Can't wait for what more they have in store 

Josh Harris will spend for the stars if Peters wants to go that route, no question about it. Lets get another offensive lineman or two in here and maybe another TE? 

We also need to have someone interview Coach Witt for his reaction to Luvu.....

• Like 5

The biggest acquisition this team has made was Adam Peters, and it will continue to bear fruit going forward. 

feeling confident in the FO is such a good feeling. 

Professional Football Team 💯

• Like 17
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, sebestian said:

The biggest acquisition this team has made was Adam Peters, and it will continue to bear fruit going forward. 

Don't forget acquiring the NEW 'FREE BEERS FOR FANS" BUYING OWNER!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

What a difference a real FO makes.  Peters and Co. addressing pressing needs already and it's only Day 1 of FA.  Can't wait for what more they have in store 

The difference is night and day.  The Quinn hire is growing on me too.  Between Peters’ GM experience and Quinn assembling a world class staff, I’m not sure a first year head coach could’ve done better.   And I know what we’re getting on the defensive side of the football. The jury is still out on Kingsbury and the offense. I bet most of the draft capital is spent on offense supporting the young QB.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, method man said:

Tackle is going to be interesting. Not a lot of names out there. I think Onwenu will get close to $20M and I’m not sure I pay that price. 

Need to protect the Rookie QB's blind side. Unfortunately, we may need to pay the price... 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, method man said:

Tackle is going to be interesting. Not a lot of names out there. I think Onwenu will get close to $20M and I’m not sure I pay that price. 

I don’t think we’ll do it. But I would. Anything to develop the rookie QB. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

I bet most of the draft capital is spent on offense supporting the young QB

Just the way I want it. A young offense that grows together. Nice thing is a solid defense will still keep us in games. Even when the rookie QB inevitably struggles at times. The future is bright my friends. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, method man said:

I must admit I don't know much about him, but if everything I hear and read on him is true then I say throw the cash at him. I want the best Oline money can buy for our young QB

Edited by DazedSkinsfan
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

I don’t think we’ll do it. But I would. Anything to develop the rookie QB. 

The guy does not have a very good personality but Trent Brown provides good play at both LT and RT and can be had at a discount given his age and attitude

• Like 1