Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

5 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

I can see Denver making a trade for Howell. Hope we keep Howell on the roster but this move makes sense for Denver, they need a bridge veteran for a year.

Nah.  They don’t have a 2nd rounder.  Trading away another mid round pick isn’t in their best interests.  They’ll sign Darnold in FA and look to rebuild.  They also lost their original 4th in a draft day trade from last year.  If anything, they’ll continue to trade vets to accrue more picks

• Like 1

What's the plan at RB - the discussion starts with will we keep Gibson. I am predicting not with it being a season of change and all, but the answer may lie in looking at KKs scat back history. Does the new brass like CRod? Sticking to my random prediction of bringing in Zack Moss.

Rant: Why does the NFL have a tampering period? Tampering by definition implies cheating of course, so they have to clarify it by call it legal tampering. I guess tampering was so rampant the league decided to adopt the term.

Edited by RandyHolt

29 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Nah.  They don’t have a 2nd rounder.  Trading away another mid round pick isn’t in their best interests.  They’ll sign Darnold in FA and look to rebuild.  They also lost their original 4th in a draft day trade from last year.  If anything, they’ll continue to trade vets to accrue more picks

Howell for Boiles?

6 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

What's the plan at RB - the discussion starts with will we keep Gibson. I am predicting not with it being a season of change and all, but the answer may lie in looking at KKs scat back history. Does the new brass like CRod? Sticking to my random prediction of bringing in Zack Moss.

Rant: Why does the NFL have a tampering period? Tampering by definition implies cheating of course, so they have to clarify it by call it legal tampering. I guess tampering was so rampant the league decided to adopt the term.

Pls it allows them to open free agency and immediately have signings to report, making the news bigger 

7 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Basically, yeah. “If you’re gonna tamper we’d rather have you do it at home where we know it’s safe and can keep an eye on you” type vibe lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Correct. Kind of like in Virginia high school football where 10 years ago kids being recruited and switching schools started to become a serious problem and since they couldn’t fix, they just decided to make legal loopholes so they could pretend like they were still in control.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Conn said:

Basically, yeah. “If you’re gonna tamper we’d rather have you do it at home where we know it’s safe and can keep an eye on you” type vibe lol

image.jpeg.c85ae94e040c63fbaac0396cdfba12d6.jpeg

edit:

For those that have never seen the show, they point at each other when they think someone has said something and worded it just right.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1