Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I am actually looking forward to watching Crowder do his thing with the new kick off rules. If they dont get a hand on him HE IS GONE. 

Isn't he just a punt returner?

1 minute ago, MrJL said:

Isn't he just a punt returner?

Dont think he will be with the new rules. Cant really ask for a more slippery mofo to find one crease and be gone. He might end up BMitch with the new rules. 

12 hours ago, bird_1972 said:

Crowder just resigned. He ain't getting cut. 

He was basically picked off the discard pile last season, is making the league  minimum, and has no guaranteed money or dead cap if cut. He's very easy to cut. The real question is if the team has enough better players to make it worthwhile to cut him.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I really have no idea what they will do to add a decent LT. 

the list is Bakhtiari, Donovan Smith, Andrus Peat, Billy Turner, Duane Brown, Jason Peters and wait for some cuts

oh, we could bring back Geron Christian Jr.  I think he played like 50% of the Browns offensive QBs, last year.  But I think they also started 4 QBs

Edited by MrJL

31 minutes ago, MrJL said:

the list is Bakhtiari, Donovan Smith, Andrus Peat, Billy Turner, Duane Brown, Jason Peters and wait for some cuts

oh, we could bring back Geron Christian Jr.  I think he played like 50% of the Browns offensive QBs, last year.  But I think they also started 4 QBs

Smith, Peat, and Turner would probably sign the others I doubt.

2 hours ago, Lovi said:

Leno I’m pretty sure had hip surgery. He’s not coming back this year. 

I know nothing about hip surgery. How long does it take a mid 30s pro athlete to recover from it? 

38 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Smith, Peat, and Turner would probably sign the others I doubt.

Smith is a weird dude/has a screw loose/sucks

Peat has fallen off a cliff and his heralded season last year resulted in a 60 PFF grade

Turner is a backup swing tackle JAG at this point

It is not unfair to say Lucas is better than all three at this point 

We have to pray Leno can heal up and wants to come back here

4 hours ago, Redskins 2021 said:

M Becton just signed with eagles he is out

They are welcome to him.

“PFF graded Becton 56.3 as a run blocker last year and 60.7 as a pass blocker. Among 70 offensive tackles who played at least 500 snaps last year, he ranked 53rd in run blocking and 55th in pass blocking.”

• Like 2

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

I am actually looking forward to watching Crowder do his thing with the new kick off rules. If they dont get a hand on him HE IS GONE. 

Not so sure about him being gone. He was always quick but never particularly fast. And now he is much older. Just last season he was ran down from behind on a punt return. Lol. It was a heckuva return though. He made it into the redzone. 

3 hours ago, method man said:

It is not unfair to say Lucas is better than all three at this point 

We have to pray Leno can heal up and wants to come back here

Yeah, I think this is about right. I do reckon Coleman has been drafted to play LT. Not saying that is or isn’t plausible, but that’s the plan. I think they take a look at him - rookie camp ?  maybe Lucas takes early season reps, or they have Leno as the potential emergency pick up. Either way, Coleman will get the opportunity I say.

RT is a concern too. Perhaps Lucas ends up RT. I’d sure feel happier with another vet OT on the books.

54 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Anyway…what’s would you offer SF for Aiyuk…let’s gauge interest….

Still not to interested in shipping out big assets for him.

You'd have to pay him a new big deal, and the niners are reportedly floating they want a 1. No thx. Nowhere close to that.

I'd wait the situation out until Brandon puts the screws to management and forces their hand. I'm thinking he will not show up to offseason stuff. I wouldn't ship out more than a 3rd.

I'm not paying premium prices to both pay a guy, when there is a decent chance he ca hit FA proper in a year and I already have the bait to lure him. Dude looks like he wants to be here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’m not looking for Aiyuk until this season is over and he’s a free agent. I think our receiving room would need to fail in order to bring him in. I think McCaffery is going to be a big part of this offense. If he doesn’t look good or Terry fails, then maybe Aiyuk next year. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

41 minutes ago, MrJL said:

Only trade I'm  into is for someone who cam play LT. Nothing for Aiyuk

Totally agree…. It amazes me that ppl think just adding another WR will solve all our issues… we just drafted a rookie QB who should in all honesty start the season as the starter so he’s already going to be a deer in headlights so why not get him another asset to help protect him? 

1 minute ago, Command The 414 said:

Totally agree…. It amazes me that ppl think just adding another WR will solve all our issues… we just drafted a rookie QB who should in all honesty start the season as the starter so he’s already going to be a deer in headlights so why not get him another asset to help protect him? 

Or both ?

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Or both ?

Only if LT is addressed  first. Because the assets needed to get Aiyuk or a hypothetical LT could be the  same. And in that case tackle first 

13 minutes ago, MrJL said:

Only if LT is addressed  first. Because the assets needed to get Aiyuk or a hypothetical LT could be the  same. And in that case tackle first 

I think we’ve drafted Coleman as our LT of the future. Perhaps we pick up a vet OT on a one year deal for the interim.

21 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Given it's a one year rental and then you gotta pay big money I'd offer a 3rd maximum.

I’d be tempted to offer a second for him. I’d happily give him big money too.

49 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I’m not looking for Aiyuk until this season is over and he’s a free agent. 

I don’t see him hitting free agency 

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I don’t want to pay Aiyuk a top of market LTD, much less give up an asset for the ability to do so.  Hard pass.

Seems like the ideal time to do exactly that IMO

• Thumb up 1

should we be swinging for any fences this year outside of the draft and the oline? Seems early to be splurging on the outside weapons

Everything is year one, top to bottom

Edited by dunfer
  • Like 1