Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Well, there goes Forbes starting spot. (Not complaining at all)

I think they will get the talent out of Forbes anyway they can and will find a way, AACNAC.  

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I bet we don't resign Corn Elder this year.

Any Apke news yet?

I've been checking the wire for breaking news all week but haven't seen anything yet, but it is a high priority per my sources. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Dah-Dee said:

Weird, ESPN now shows Fowler reporting that the 49ers, not Commanders, are signing Yiadom, with the 'new' tweet stamped 5:03 PM

Dibs etiquette states that first dibs wins. 

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

Fowler updated his tweet. 

They sc**wed the pooch.  You think Peters is happy about this?  He'll learn from this though. It's all good.  

12 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

He’s saying SF now🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes, and I responded to it later down this thread.  They blanked the pooch.  All is well.  

Edited by RWJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Calling 💩.  I've been totally wrong before but I put a block on this character some time ago.  I don't believe it for a second.  Toot aloo.  :) 

He’s just repeating what he heard on the radio or podcast, not claiming to have a source. What’s wrong with that? 

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

He’s just repeating what he heard on the radio or podcast, not claiming to have a source. What’s wrong with that? 

Let it play out, Conn.  That's all I am saying.  I block people that seem to want to attract attention to themselves on Twitter and he seems to be one of those people.  🕊️

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Profootballtalk reporting Rams will sign Jimmy Garoppolo.  Jimmy likes playing for teams in California evidently.

Was just gonna post this. Thats a good signing for the Rams. Though Jimmy is suspended the first 2 games of the season. 

6 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

What’s the plan there then RWJ, what is your suggestion ?

I said it in the post you are asking a question about?  We move on if they can't get it out of him, 74.  It's all good. :)  

Edited by RWJ

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I said it in the post you are asking a question about?  We move on if they can't get it out of him, 74.  It's all good. :)  

I guess so, not sure I understand your post mate.

8 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

I guess so, not sure I understand your post mate.

You had said a few posts back that no one cared about the Howell trade value and I responded with 'Some of us do".  We can move on.  It's all good. :)  

EDIT-

NEVER MIND. Looks like the 48ers got him.

XXXXXXXXXXX

According to a graphic I saw yesterday Yiadom is a top tier press corner. 

2023 highlights...

Combine results...

Screenshot_20240315_180748_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1d2cd2f4afb4b69c120db9ee91cd8706.jpg

Screenshot_20240315_180428_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ee0a56a15f2f69ef67c98e42cbf1974c.jpg

College highlights...

Edited by CommanderInTheRye