Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Armstrong: $4.9m

Biadiasz: $5m

Luvu: $6m

Allegretti: $3.6m

Ekeler: $3.2m

Ertz: $3m

McManus: $3.5m

Total: $29.2m

Allegrati was ~3mill year one. 

Ferrell was 3.75 mil

Mariota was 6 mil

Fowler I haven't seen number,  assuming 3ish

LS ott guessing 2

Chinn up to 5, call it 4.

Thinking 51 mil from top of about 95mil.  So I'm guessing about 44 mil left.   34 mil in space accounting for draft picks. 

After first 7 this was in my head, so don't knock me too much if I'm off a bit.   Haha

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Hard to say got to see the draft but will be alot better then I thought.

Nah, I think they're at most, maybe a touch better, but this is a 2-3 year thing, I no longer think we're as bad as next year, but I think expectation should be 5-6, ceiling should be 7, floor is probably 3-4. People seeing 8-9, yeah, its technically possible, but that kind of season will mean we hit an absolute grand slam at QB, and had few to no critical injuries to speak of, and a lot of ceiling/contract years from these 1 year guys. That's a lot to bet on. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Hunter to the Texans. 

49m 2 year.  That team has done a complete 180 in 2 years.   They have a harder schedule this coming year but damn that team is looking solid 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Consigliere said:

What do you think the 1 year angle is about? 

These one year deals are prob both on our end to sense fit then resign or their end not getting multi year offers and figured get good tape in a DQ defense and try to get a longer deal next year.  Happens every offseason

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Consigliere said:

Nah, I think they're at most, maybe a touch better, but this is a 2-3 year thing, I no longer think we're as bad as next year, but I think expectation should be 5-6, ceiling should be 7, floor is probably 3-4. People seeing 8-9, yeah, its technically possible, but that kind of season will mean we hit an absolute grand slam at QB, and had few to no critical injuries to speak of, and a lot of ceiling/contract years from these 1 year guys. That's a lot to bet on. 

If the QB is ROY legit they could have a winning record. If he's garbage they could repeat last year, or close. It'll be hard to be as bad as last years team.

• Like 1

Just now, SkinsFTW said:

If the QB is ROY legit they could have a winning record. If he's garbage they could repeat last year, or close. It'll be hard to be as bad as last years team.

There's a sweet spot in between were our defense is good enough for us to be a playoff team and build upon...that's where I see us landing at this point filling this many holes this quickly.

I’m hoping we can bring in a tackle that is a starter in FA. That would really give us a chance to go BPA. Would love a lockdown corner if you get what I’m saying as well

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

What the hell are they doing with my defense in Washington??? Quinn is detroying the defense I stacked with 1st round picks....clueless new regime. I gotta call Ron.

image.jpeg.2e7ec9bccaf25bf1c30d7c2af21afd06.jpeg

Get this man out of my sight!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Not understanding the uproar from cowboys fans and former players… must not be math people… they went into this off-season with like $5m (not including rookie contracts). Sure they could have done some contract restructuring, but they had no real splash potential. 

Just now, Bacon said:

If we nail our draft, starting with the QB, we are going to be a really good team. That's what having a ton of cap space allows for us.

A lot depends on how all of these new players gel together. This is A LOT of turnover for a football team. I guess the one good thing is multiple players from the same team. So they are familiar with at least those guys. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, illone said:

Ridley is really good, one of the most polished route runners before the suspension. 

Id take him over Hollywood Brown any day, but Brown drops alot of passes and Im betting that Ridley can return to form + last year was a down year for him. 

It really wasnt a down for year for Ridley IMO 76Rec/1K/8TDs. He was asked to stretch the field and used outside IIRC more than most expected.  Kirk and Engram feasted from his presence. And they will again this year with Gabe Davis. We need help at WR even if Samuels leaves. Time to give up on Brown IMO.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

A lot depends on how all of these new players gel together. This is A LOT of turnover for a football team. I guess the one good thing is multiple players from the same team. So they are familiar with at least those guys. 

I have a reasonable amount of faith that they will because a lot of these are Quinn Guys, plus there's a decent degree of talent in our coaching and player development staff, so they're likely to get the most out of them more quickly than with the bums we used to have.

I see us being a 7-8 win team if our rookie QB is good, with Texans style upside. They could also be terrible.

• Like 1