Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, Rex Tomb said:

I thought he was very average - and wasn't he the guy that was getting ridiculed at the start of the season for starting so far in the backfield in the first game of the season? 

Yeah but he'll be cheap and average puts us in fine position to go BPA at the draft. Right now there's a gaping hole at LT... don't want to enter the draft that desperate.

After seeing the size of these contracts, you are gonna see a big change in youth football leagues across the country. Kids used to fight over who plays RB.  Now they are gonna battle over who plays guard.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KillBill26 said:

After seeing the size of these contracts, you are gonna see a big change in youth football leagues across the country. Kids used to fight over who plays RB.  Now they are gonna battle over who plays guard.

Jay Gruden weeps

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, NYSkins21 said:

Idk? I’ve had a feeling for a bit that Chicago has planned to keep with Fields and trade #1. They trade for veterans DJ Moore and Sweat at skill positions. They keep their head coach and offensive system.

I’ve thought that Fields removing the Bears from his social media was a bit. That he’s in on the front office smokescreen to obtain a boatload of picks knowing that he’s staying put.

Chicago running out of trade options as we speak. I wonder what they do with #1 if they can’t find any suitors?

What? If the Bears decide to trade down, plenty of teams still need a qb. They will have suitors.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Maybe T Smith? Maybe not? That is such a tricky situation but fortunately for us, Quinn knows him and was in the building with him the last two years. if we sign him, I will trust that Dan knows his medical situation and believes he can stay healthy and still play at a high-level.

He’s got a chronic back issue which is not going to get better. Still elite when he is available - but you just can’t count on him being available.

2 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Learn to long snap!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Man I love cool ranch doritos. I sit and eat an entire family size bag in like 5 minutes. Much to my stomachs and healths demise.

Damn you. I got a half bag of those in pantry, time for a snack.

• Haha 1

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Early 3rd?? ****, I'd give em my early 2nd.........Hell yeah

Watching NFLN and they are saying Chiefs are not getting 2nd round offers. Or high 3rd might get it done. Gonna have to pay him big time though. 

• Like 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Watching NFLN and they are saying Chiefs are not getting 2nd round offers. Or high 3rd might get it done. Gonna have to pay him big time though. 

A veteran All-Pro caliber corner for Dan Quinn and Joe Whitt Jr to move around? Yeah, I'm paying that guy his $20M/year 

• Like 3

For people looking for O’line help (so all of us) it’s worth noting that a lot of us wanted to go after Onwenu. Me among them.

He was a 6th round pick in 2020. Draft and develop is the way to go.

That said we do need to add another starting calibre O’line prior to the draft. Right now we only have two starters inked in. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

I'd do it.....if its possible, give up a 3rd and cut the check. He's a young beast CB.

He was a 4th round pick. Lets sign Gilmore for a year and let Peters find a guy in the draft to groom

• Thanks 1

Just now, MartinC said:

For people looking for O’line help (so all of us) it’s worth noting that a lot of us wanted to go after Onwenu. Me among them.

He was a 6th round pick in 2020. Draft and develop is the way to go.

That said we do need to add another starting calibre O’line prior to the draft. Right now we only have two starters inked in. 

FA OT is about depth and allowing rookies to redshirt if need be, not necessarily finding a long-term solution

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

I'd do it.....if its possible, give up a 3rd and cut the check. He's a young beast CB.

Reminder: We have a hard rule in this new regime, NO TRADING WITH ANDY REID, IT NEVER WORKS OUT!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

IMO I wouldn't pay any position 20M a year unless it's a bona fide starter at LT.  Get good value elsewhere, but I wouldn't throw huge money even at great players.  We have too many holes and only an LT imo is gonna help us succeed long term by keeping the rookie QB clean.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, method man said:

He was a 4th round pick. Lets sign Gilmore for a year and let Peters find a guy in the draft to groom

Porque no los dos?

Fuller is likely gone and Forbes+St. Juste are not exactly Pro Bowlers. We need a revamp of corner talent and Sneed is so physical and versatile, he'd be the perfect mentor and leader in the back-end.

• Like 3